10 days left! midwife think in pre labour, hurry up baby

Aw charmed let us know how you get on!! Back ache has eased off now and am now fairly symptomless :-\ other then occasional tightenings...last night tbey were sore and i thought ooh is this the start but noooo lol!! Have got sweep on thurs if she isnt here by then so hopefully that will work lol and she might be born on her due date lol!! Atm am bored as have no landline or internet as the bt exchange is down so only have mobile so am hoping 3 doesnt go down lol otherwise iv got no way of contacting anyone if i do go into labour lol!! Xxxxx aw soph try knitting lol or colouring lol ! Xxxx

Will do babes, had a pamper mornin, been doin nails and grooming and feel all calm and refreshed!! Let u know when get bk x

Iv had a lazy morning lol!! Not done a lot at all tbh...i almost feel bad lol but i thinknthat when on mat leave ure allowed a few lazy days lol!! Xxxx

Hiya just back, bp was still little high at start appt but did all other checks and redone and bk to normal 130/70 and as not as swollen any more she happy. Said baby fully engage, right way round + v low and ready still and said just really need have baby now! She coming visit me on monday at home to do checks and sweep! :) as be 2days over do. measuring 40wk so only few days bigger than i am. All in all she happy!! Thx god!

Hiya just back, bp was still little high at start appt but did all other checks and redone and bk to normal 130/70 and as not as swollen any more she happy. Said baby fully engage, right way round + v low and ready still and said just really need have baby now! She coming visit me on monday at home to do checks and sweep! :) as be 2days over do. measuring 40wk so only few days bigger than i am. All in all she happy!! Thx god!

Aww thats fab :) Am glad your bp is good now also! These girlies really need to get a move on lol! my bh have started up again, as has back ache, and have just eaten lots of chilli sauce lol and am going to attempt to :dtd: later lol!! xxxx

Thanks hun, that's interesting wonder if many ppl babies do turn out that size or weight or just a guess!! And I'm glad all ok at moment, just case of each day at a time I think, ooo that's good hun, all mine seem to have stopped :( boo hoo. I'd like a may day baby so morro be a nice day! Can u beileve in few days prob hav babies! Be mad if happen for us on same day!! Ooo. Just want doc check her and tell me all ok etc still can't believe it all be ok keepin thinkin a dream and gonna be told something wrong xx

Same here huni, im scared but I know tht if im relaxed then it will be better, also if i need pain relief im going to accept it xx heehee mayday would b fab :-D and heehee b strange if they were born on same day lol! Xxx

Lol who know, what r u gonna call her hun, think we chosen, kyra dora.. Hubs choice! Dora is family name, kyra he made up!! Lol. I wasn't sure on havin 2 names so close in spelling but he loves it. I like darcy, masie, and phobe!
Tomorro ment be going for lunch with girl from work and their little ones, one ladies little one had chicken pox few week go and has spots which all scabbed over, so not ment be contagious, he's only few month old so prob be wrapped up in pram anyway so do u think long as I don't touch him I'm safe go? Or not risk it?

Lol who know, what r u gonna call her hun, think we chosen, kyra dora.. Hubs choice! Dora is family name, kyra he made up!! Lol. I wasn't sure on havin 2 names so close in spelling but he loves it. I like darcy, masie, and phobe!
Tomorro ment be going for lunch with girl from work and their little ones, one ladies little one had chicken pox few week go and has spots which all scabbed over, so not ment be contagious, he's only few month old so prob be wrapped up in pram anyway so do u think long as I don't touch him I'm safe go? Or not risk it?
I think ull b fine huni, pox is only contagious before spots come out, aww thatvname is lovely :-D weve gone for Annaliese Rose Doreen :-D xxxx

morning, aww thats a lovely name too!! well ive had a bit of night, lost bit plug earlier but last night had few big blobs of what hubby said looked like snot!! was a pale yellow slighty green and clear colour, very thick and jelly like texture. had few craps last night seem ok this mornin but weird thing was i suddently got really panicky, shaky and feeling like something had changed. My thighs ache and mild light headache and feel bit icky.... wonder if this is the start... boobs killin me too. very strange...
how u?

xxx

morning girlies :flower: ooo good news bout the loss of plug charmed :thumbup: nothing much happening with me feel very achy got headaches since yesterday plus had some mild period type cramps but still no show had some jelly like cm yesterday but dont think was plug as it was clear n it back to normal today gunna try going for a long walk today see if it gets things moving (not hopeful) :cry: getting so fed up mum n dad are constantly asking if I've had pains n look sad n passive when I say no :nope: hope u girlies keep progressing n get ur lo's soon x

im same hate ppl keep asking. i was going for lunch with ladies worked with, one of the ladies her little boy had chicken pox last week and has all the spots not seem them for a while so know not at risk from that, but if i meet him today hes only 6m,old so not sure now if good idea going cos alth ive had it, i think if deliver soon and ive been in contact baby could catch it and thats really bad in new born so scared to go, what would u do x

hmmm if I was u I wouldnt risk it but i'm very weary bout stuff like that my mate has a lil boy whos 1 n he's just had a viral infection n I have stayed clear just in case I get it my mate understands as I'm so close I think if your friend is a good friend she will understand but ultimately it is up to u hun x

oh they wont mind if dont go, just hard as dont wanna stay in if no real risk, she said hes all scabbed over... maybe with all the other things im best stay here!!

well if he's scabbed over then it is on its way out but still maybe wait a lil bit I know its hard I hate staying in too as everyone I know works bar a couple one of em being the mate with ill lil boy hence why I'm walking alone today x

thanks hun think ill give it a miss xxx

Ellooo ladies! Well today Iv been achy and headachey lol...had some whitish/creamy sticky like discharge this morning so am seeing if that continues and have lower backache also... Charmed I get inner thigh ache if I have a particularly painful bh its odd lol but I used to get it when I had my period and the cramps were awful, all round ny hips!
Today in bed I managed to move over and my hips just kept making horrid noises...clicking and popping :-( am hoping baby comes soon! Am nervous about having sweep tomorrow lol as will be on own lol and this weekend is manic for family lol...my parents are going away for weekend (my mum is my other birthing partner) as their kitche is being ripped out but they are only going to be 2 hours away and have said as soon as i call them they will drive across...which I dont mind about bcos if they were at home they would still be hour and a half away from me, its just sods law re timing! My bro is moving house tomorrow also lol so its all a bit all over the place lol! Today am also a bit sad as its the first anniversary of my grandma passing away :'( but this baby is a blessing from her lol so it wouldnt surprise me if I did go into labour today lol! I hope so lol i dont really want to b induced next week if i can help it and i want lil girlie in my arms and out of my tummy now lol!! Hope you ladies are feeling ok :-D and charmed about your friend i think your doing right thing if its worrying you re chicken pox etc, us ladies dont need the excess stress atm lol! :flower: xxxx

yeah havin mcds which been craving in garden instead!!! lol and gonna make fil a late bday cake i think and walk shop for ingredients
do have bit of period pain and headache but not sure if just cos im thinkin i should be!! lol. naughty drama queen babys causin us all this worry and start stopping!!! i can neary hear baby kickin rib and hittin hip bones now, so painful all these movements feel like gonna explose x

yeah havin mcds which been craving in garden instead!!! lol and gonna make fil a late bday cake i think and walk shop for ingredients
do have bit of period pain and headache but not sure if just cos im thinkin i should be!! lol. naughty drama queen babys causin us all this worry and start stopping!!! i can neary hear baby kickin rib and hittin hip bones now, so painful all these movements feel like gonna explose x

They are painful arent they!! Im currently eating an ice lolly to see if lil lady moves a bit...if she doesnt then Im going to ring mw...its not like her to not move lots right now xxxxx They really are drama queen babies!! xxx

Aw babes hope she wiggling, mine is kickin bones!! Went for a little stroll, and made a cake, had lunch now sittin down for a bit! Got a really bad back ache which is new... Umm wish could tell what's happenin in there!! Feels bit like when get a uti that area of back! But wee clear yest. Oo I got my milkband nurse braclet in post off ebay today!! Its brill I've got tiny wrist and it fits, not tight but not loose like them charity wrist bands. Its basicly for when breastfeedin, save hav take off and swap wrists each time, it has left lowered in toit and right rasied so u just turn inside out dependin which boob last fed on, so then u can start on other boobie nx feed. Also has 2 white sliders with hour +mins so u can move them to set which time last fed. Baby. Or how long fed for! £4.99. Inc post very inpressed from usa but one english seller! Recommend it highy! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->