10 days left! midwife think in pre labour, hurry up baby

hey ladies think things maybe starting to happen had bh for a good hour coming at different times n mild period like cramps no show yet but i wouldn't be surprised if it comes soon just hope my waters dont break just had new carpets n sofa :haha: hope things are progressing for u guys x

Oooh wear a mat pad just incase lol!! All iv had is bh over last 2 days and very bad back but nothing else...am thinking of ringing l and d tho as baba isnt moving much today and im wondering if all the bh have maybe tired her out if tht makes sense? Also had headache last 2 days :-( but other than tht...no sign of lil lady :-( xxx

I'm so relieved to read these posts, as I thought I was going into labour yesterday. We had a three-hour drive and I was having painful, but irregular, contractions the whole drive home. DH and I were becoming convinced that baby's arrival was imminent until they just petered out into run of the mill bhs. I was up in the middle of the night being sick then. OMG, I'm really having a baby!

sorry to hear nothing is much happening with u rozzle but yes if she isnt moving as much make sure u ring in hes moving quite a bit at mo i know that bh n cramps dont mean much for me but nice to know things maybe moving compared with nothing x

Hey girls, ah soph hope is start, I've had contracts or bhicks maybe every 20mins or so for while now, then stops and starts again, boobs so sore, both leaking now!! :) rozzle I wonderin where u been! Lol, oh my babba was quieter yest but seems be wiggling more today, sometimes do hav quiter time, I normal lie left after big pint cold water, if get 10kicks I'd be happy. Maybe try that if not call up. I still get a headache on and off and feet huge, got my extra midwife check on tue so fingers crossed as be 39 +half she may off sweep! Defo had serious pressure down there yest couldn't straighen up at one point felt like gonna wee none stop. Bit backache but nothing else to report! :( I had my made clean and packed some hosiptal food today, and done all washing and bits at home and now resting. Hope both ok and our babbes won't keep us too long! Can't believe last offical week of pregnant unless go over. Scary! Can't believe it gonna start soon. Still lots of discharge yellowy creamy pale green ish which slightly sweet smellin but not ichy or sore so guessin just normal increase cm + some of plug xx

Well baba is moving lots now lol so think she was just bit quiet earlier lol...im booked in for a sweep on thurs, ill b 39+6 so might work lol if she isnt here by then! Atm my nerves are coming from not knowing what to expect or when to expect it...iv calmed myself down from the other day lol xxxxx

ooo how exciting i'm not allowed a sweep till 41 weeks :cry: hope he comes soon or i'll be assigning a eviction notice :haha: x

Aw that's exciting hun, after the scare and trainee midwife finished appt as mine had call take they didn't give a plan as such so see what say tue. Well think gettin bh every 15mins now, hav see if get stronger or fizzle off again! Glad baby movin now. I kept pokin and roCkin tum yest to get a movement lol

Lol ice lollies gelped lol!! Are you still having bh huni? Xxx

Hiya umm on and off, had sex last night, been tweakin nips and still nothing!! Lol! :( feel really sore down there today, think bit rough, as went for it incase his last time, I didn't com mind u and think that the bit which help labour! Hav try again hehe xx how u x

Hiya umm on and off, had sex last night, been tweakin nips and still nothing!! Lol! :( feel really sore down there today, think bit rough, as went for it incase his last time, I didn't com mind u and think that the bit which help labour! Hav try again hehe xx how u x

Lol!! Its also his lil swimmers that help lol! Yday afternoon me and oh had an afternoon in bed lol...didnt actually :dtd: but ahem did other things lol but was so nice as for first time in weeks i actually relaxed lol!!! Im having on off back ache and occasionally tightnenings but nothing regular lol!! Im a bit nervous this week as DH is back at work so im on my own at home, i also dont drive so if my waters broke and hospital wanted to check me over id have to get taxi and wait for oh to meet me at hospital, hes a driver as well so altho on local runs atm he is about 2 and half hours from me atm xxxx

Aw hun, my hubby is at work during day too. We be ok ! Xx

Same, now went food shoppin stocked up on pasta, sauce, snacks etc and made sure all fresh stuff eaten, its my bday on 5th and mums on 3rd and at dan mum on wed, havin nice cottage pie thx too dan bro for tea tonight, quick stuff morro then rest week as say out and meals. For bdays if no baby!! Had few pains low down when walkin bout today. Wanted get all fresh stuff gone just incase!! And got a bag done today with lemonade + enegry drinks, crisps, cereal bars, rice cakes + sweets for me and hubs. Also tesco has lanohis (purple nips cream) on offer in tesco so got some more of that, got my breast feedin vitamins ready and now put some pads, bags and breast pads in bathroom so all set!!! :) just need the baby now. House all sorted now had lunch + cake :) and gonna paint nails today and do x stitch x

Same, now went food shoppin stocked up on pasta, sauce, snacks etc and made sure all fresh stuff eaten, its my bday on 5th and mums on 3rd and at dan mum on wed, havin nice cottage pie thx too dan bro for tea tonight, quick stuff morro then rest week as say out and meals. For bdays if no baby!! Had few pains low down when walkin bout today. Wanted get all fresh stuff gone just incase!! And got a bag done today with lemonade + enegry drinks, crisps, cereal bars, rice cakes + sweets for me and hubs. Also tesco has lanohis (purple nips cream) on offer in tesco so got some more of that, got my breast feedin vitamins ready and now put some pads, bags and breast pads in bathroom so all set!!! :) just need the baby now. House all sorted now had lunch + cake :) and gonna paint nails today and do x stitch x

Oooh busy week then lol!!
I need to find a tesco nr me lol...weve a morrisons, sainsburys and asda lol but no tesco lmao!!
Iv still had backache more and more lol and Iv been buying lots of cupboardy bits and as bad as it sounds lol, ready meals with long dates on them so in those first few days we can just bung something in the microwave if needed lol!
Weve been going through what goes in the car when we finally need to go to hospital and iv put him in charge of grabbing the phone chargers lol!! xxx

See we all ready to go!! Just done nails 2 hours, think be last time have that much me time for a while!! Got tightings all afternoon belly goes hard but not painful as such. Still got a burnin rib pain, think bhick been havin as sort feel baby keep out limbs and stick up back makin tum go hard, but bottom bump is sort hard, just feel her hands pushin on bladder or lady bits!! Strange. Kicks sort of hurt now, like sharp digs! Feel every movement now, but kept worryin incase had leaked fuild and that's y but mum said don't forgot ur baby is bout 5oz heavier in a wk so u will notice it more and more xx

See we all ready to go!! Just done nails 2 hours, think be last time have that much me time for a while!! Got tightings all afternoon belly goes hard but not painful as such. Still got a burnin rib pain, think bhick been havin as sort feel baby keep out limbs and stick up back makin tum go hard, but bottom bump is sort hard, just feel her hands pushin on bladder or lady bits!! Strange. Kicks sort of hurt now, like sharp digs! Feel every movement now, but kept worryin incase had leaked fuild and that's y but mum said don't forgot ur baby is bout 5oz heavier in a wk so u will notice it more and more xx

Im glad im not the only one with rib pain nd bladder jabs lol!! Wish this back ache would piss off lol!! This baby needs to hurry her mum along now lol!! Xxx

Me too and still get headache on off but think cos drift off then wake up! Lol. Got midwife tomorro at 1520 so have see what bp is bit scared incase bad... Hav see and also think she gonna be like me orgnaised and come on due date!

Heehee these babies like keeping us on our toes dont they! Im headachey also and had trace protein in wee last week so had to send sample off to see if anything in it but bp was fine tho thank goodness xx hope our babies hurry up lol xxx

hiya how r u today... im fine no signs as yet :( not got much todo today, done bits early and got load washing on, so alls good, got midwife at 3ish.... so have see fingers crossed for me, feel quite nervous.....

morning :flower: no signs for me neither :( think this baby is well and truly snug had a few bh's yesterday but thats all. My mates' mum reckons it will be friday but I doubt it unless my waters suddenly go :haha: Defo gunna have to find a new hobby tv is getting so boring n cos I have a 2 bed flat only so much cleaning u can do :cry: think I may go for a long walk good luck with the midwife today dont see mine for 2 weeks :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->