10 dpo! is this my month???!!

I know u tested this morning. U going to test again at the weekend? X

Im going to try and wait til sunday morning now i think...be a good girl. xx

...just been to the loo and had pinkish CM... think im out. Feeling really silly for thinking this could be my month :(

Ohhh nooo! My cm is usually brown when I'm starting af!! Until u have a full flow keep ur fxd!!!!! Xxxx

when is AF due for you Rachel_f? The pinkish stuff has stopped but i know my body, that was her calling card! shes on her way.... Also got my progesterone levels back finally... 18.5, which for the UK measurement (whatever that is...its diff to america) isnt very good. below 10 means you didnt ovulate at all, over 10 means your body had a go but who knows if it actually did ovulate... healthy women have a reading of over 30. Boohoo :(

im in england too you know!! i had day 21 blood tests done, but it was a saturday on my day 21, so i had it done on the monday which was really day 23, i think thats a good thing though because i had a positive opk on day 20. (13th may) can you ring the hospital to get your results??! iv just done a cheapie 25miu test and it came back negative, i think im out too :-( i could of sworn this was my month!! xxxx

Sorry to gatecrash on your thread but I was told that bloods should be taken on day 21 only if you have a 28 day cycle - as the progesterone level should be tested 7 days before your due for AF or 7 days after you have a positive OPK- bit tricky if you have irregular periods!

I had bloods taken last month on day 23 (bank holidays are a nightmare!) and my level was 10 but I think that I had only just ovulated as my period didn't come for another 2 weeks. This month I have been using opk and got a positive on tues so have booked my test to check the level next tues - 7 days after.

Hope this makes sense - trouble is that things seem to be fixed around so- called normal 28 day cycles. FX for you. xx

hippie chick- so that means if i ovulated on day 20, the bloods that wer took 3 days later will be inaccurate??!!! soooo confusing! thanks for the help!! xxxx

Hippiechick- i had my bloods taken on what was technically CD20... or 6DPO. 7DPO was a saturday. i got positive OPKS on CD 14.

I normally have a 32 day cycle and get positive OPKS CD18/19 but every so often i get 28 day cycles and positives CD14. Would be interesting to see if my 32 day cycles have better progesterone levels than my random 28 dayers.

:hugs: rachel_f. It sucks doesnt it. Spent all afternoon in tears yesterday. Gave myself a migrane. You build yourself up so much and all it takes is AF to show up to smash your dreams to bits for the month. Urrrgghhhh.... oh for bodies that actually worked! xx Chin up... we will get there one day xxx

hippie chick... i posted that before i saw your post! :) im grateful for the info! thankyou! xxxxx

ponyparade-im feeling you! all i want is a BFP.. is that too much to ask??!!!! lol xxx

rachel_f- i know!!! its so frustrating isnt it. How long have you been TTC? this is my 20th month. Where abouts in the UK are you? im in south wales. How old are you? xxx

pony parade.. im not too far away from you. Manchester... iv been NTNP for 3 years, and actually trying for about a year, although this is only my second month of tracking cm cp opk etc... im 21, how about you? xxxx

im 25... soon to be 26. Eeek! lol. Ah yes the joys of tracking... i only really track my CM and opks... although im considering getting a thermometer to track my BBT. Have you had any tests done yet?

I had surgery for a suspected cyst back in october which turned out to be a Hydrosalpinx (fluid filled blocked tube) on the left and the right tube was externally damaged with scar tissue but still in ok condition, fx'd. Now it looks like ive got this flipping low progesterone too! GRR! just emailed my consultant at the hospital (the guy that operated on me and handled my case back in oct) and asked for his opinion and to give me a full hormone profile basically. If i hadnt had the surgery issues etc, i would have had one by now because after a year of TTC youre entitled to a proper investigation. I realise they discovered my biggest hurdle on the operating table, but i still deserve all the other tests to see what else im facing!

Oh for private health care!!! x

the joys of NHS what a bunch of D****... :-D!!! im on the waiting list to have the dye put up my tubes to check any blockages, i had a vaginal ultrasound on about day 14 of this cycle, doc said everything was NORMAL and that my follicles were developing fine? i diddnt really get it and so asked her to explain, she looked at me like i was a stupid fool! i dont trust the NHS because i had bloods done a while ago, actual cycle day 21, but my cycles were irregular then, and apparantly that came back 'normal' even though it showed i hadnt ovulated!!!!! i just dont get it. i feel like they just dont give damn!! xxx

hippie chick- so that means if i ovulated on day 20, the bloods that wer took 3 days later will be inaccurate??!!! soooo confusing! thanks for the help!! xxxx

That's what I understand - it is confusing as everyone says something different :shrug:- a friend of mine has had fertility treatment and she showed me info that she got from the consultant and that's what it said in that so that's what I'm going with...........

That's what I understand - it is confusing as everyone says something different :shrug:- a friend of mine has had fertility treatment and she showed me info that she got from the consultant and that's what it said in that so that's what I'm going with...........

:-( ohh nooo..... i tested again this morning and BFN!!! i do have irregular cycles but they had been 32 days exactly for 2 month.... i thought they may have sorted themselves out! obv not. im now 17dpo, and was supposed to see AF at 11dpo!! wierd.... and upsetting xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->