10 dpo! is this my month???!!

rachel_f_

mummy to 1 angel
Reaction score
ok so 10 dpo today, and last night whilst trying to settle to sleep i felt a 'full' kind of feeling in my abdomen, and couldnt lie on my front as it was so uncomfortable, took me ages to fall asleep and had a vivid dream (the 100th in the last week!!!) woke up this morning to EXTREMELY sore breasts, just around the sides, i was pregnant in 2007 and remember having sore breasts exactly the same as now, then!! so im very hopeful this month!! anyone wanna share their symptoms? im due af in 2 days! gunna test then aswell! xxxxx

I'm 10 dpo and don't have sore breasts so maybe this is your month! I did today have some blood discharge so it may be IB or sign of AF which is due on the 28th for me... GL!!!

i hope this is your month!

good luck!!

:dust:

I'm 10dpo today also. Gave in and POAS..BFN. Your symptoms sound really promising, I'm embracing the crazy dreams too! Good luck x

Oh my gosh, the exact same happened to me last night with the belly feeling! Had to sleep with a pillow pressed against my tum! Had a dream I was pg too, second one over the weekend. Sore nips, tender bbs, heartburn and fell asleep at 9pm on sat evening which is Def unusual for me! Af due 27th so I'm planning on testing Wednesday morn. Fx'd for you him, we may just be bump buddies! Xx

Good luck !!! Tested this morning 11dpo and bfn! :-( I just knowwww I'm pregnant though!! Baby dust xxxx

I tested this AM too at 11 dpo. BFN. Brown CM. Might be my AF coming 4 days early.

heya all ,sorry for jumping in on your thread ! im 11 DPO have not tested yet , keeping the old pee sticks outta the house until day after af is due =D few signs so far (probs all im my mind though) had slight tummy cramps, cramp in right leg ,sore throat today . Good luck to everyone hope you all get a BFP this month

Hope this is a great month for us all to get BFP's. :thumbup:

I'm one day behind you all at 9dpo & have been having a stitch type of feeling in my left side (once in the morning & this evening lasting a few minutes at the most)

On & off tingling in the boobs + lotiony cm in the morning (TMI - after doing a number 2 :blush:) & more creamy in the evening/night. Been feeling exhausted & have a stuffy nose & beginnings of a chesty cough!

FX'd & lots of :dust:

Im 10dpo today aswell! keep getting cramps... AF due on sat. Trying to stay positive... may take a test 2moro... x

Im 10dpo today aswell! keep getting cramps... AF due on sat. Trying to stay positive... may take a test 2moro... x

I am new to this board but I just wanted to say that I am also 10DPO today, with AF due on Saturday as well. Got a +OPK on the 14th and had mild cramping on 20th and 21st(which is unusual for me I only get cramping day AF is due), no spotting though. My breasts are tender, back sore, nauseous and dizzy... just not feeling like myself in general. I caved and took a test this morning, I could have sworn there was a FAINT FAINT second line but it seemed to disappear and reappear(maybe I just have double line vision) lol

Anyway, I'm just glad there are ladies out there going through what I am. It gives me lots of hope and encouragement and I hope we all get the results we are looking for!!

last night i took ages to get to sleep had a pain in lower back / both sides of hips actually thought id have to get up and get some paracetamol but feel asleep in the end , still have a sore throat =(

I'm with you on the sore throat thing. I feel like I'm getting a cold and I've been congested for 2 days, but I don't feel "sick." Idk does that make sense? lol Boobs are very tender and heavy today! Husband pointed out to me last night how HUGE they were.

yeah know what ya mean =) my boobs feel bit bigger they really hurt few days ago but thats passed , af is due 2morrow , im going on a 6 hour coach journey =S and will be away for a few days ,will take laptop and you guys with me lol and hopefully test on friday 27th , has anyone got a BFP yet ?

11DPO today- was a good girl and didnt take a test. Will hold out til saturday if can. My boobs are KILLING me today though. My boobs always hurt a bit a week or so before AF comes along so ive tried not to think much of it, but in the last 2 days they have started hurting so much!!! walking makes them hurt, turning over in bed makes them hurt, and i keep getting shooting pains through my nipples!? x

ponyparade im very tempted to test 2morrow , well done to you if you last until saturday:thumbup: , im very tempted to drive upto tesco and buy a test :wacko:

ponyparade im very tempted to test 2morrow , well done to you if you last until saturday:thumbup: , im very tempted to drive upto tesco and buy a test :wacko:

ada- i have 4 tests sitting in my drawer! 2 clear blues i bought last month, and 2 predictors i bought yesterday in asda! xxx

ada- i have 4 tests sitting in my drawer! 2 clear blues i bought last month, and 2 predictors i bought yesterday in asda! xxx

im just keeping them out the house lmao , went to asda earlier and managed not to buy any ! came home with tampons to scare af away :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->