10 dpo! is this my month???!!

Lol ada! well im 12dpo today and resisted testing yet again- i deserve a medal!! im ticked though, cz im waiting on blood test results (should have had them tue). Me and doc thought i may have low progesterone. I called earlier and they are still not in! GRR! I kinda wanna know cz if i am actually pregnant, and i do have low progesterone, then im gonna need tablets/supplements asap! low progesterone + pregnancy= bad. Gotta love the NHS hey! x

Hello ladies... Ok so 13 dpo now... Did a test yesterday and it was negative :-( still feeling like I'm pregnant though!! Boobs tender still and slight nausea... Also like a dull ache near my right hip today?! Feeling like af is gunna show. Hope not. Cervix is very high and quite soft... And cm is watery. How is everyone feeling today?! Baby dust to everyone!!!! Xxxxxx

Oh and tmi. But I'm am passing number 2's like there's no tomorow! And gas is extra stinky!!! So sorry tmiii!!!!! Xxxx

BFN just now , no af .... will test 2morrow morning or saturday morn - sat in bournemouth ... day glow lights in toilets were pretty horrendous lmao

Rachel, same as you but I'm 12dpo and :bfn:. Tender bbs, weird shooting pains through thighs, hips, bbs, stomach, all over the place! V prominent veins on bbs, arms, thighs and calves mainly. Runny nose, heartburn and acid reflux, gassy. Distinct lack of cm though!! :( Just a waiting game now really.

fx'd for both of us xxx

Lol at ada!!! Trainspotting, soooo soooo sleepy!! At work feeling like I could put my head down and sleep for a week! My back is so achey, bbs still tender. Watching jeremy kyle at work, some of the people on here! Don't deserve their children. And here's us lovely ladies desperatly wanting them! When shud we test again!! :-D baby dust!!!! Xxxxx

Lol at ada!!! Trainspotting, soooo soooo sleepy!! At work feeling like I could put my head down and sleep for a week! My back is so achey, bbs still tender. Watching jeremy kyle at work, some of the people on here! Don't deserve their children. And here's us lovely ladies desperatly wanting them! When shud we test again!! :-D baby dust!!!! Xxxxx

I know exactly how you feel hun! Not fair, but our time will come very soon hopefully! I'm waiting on more ICs and FRERs being delivered from eBay, hopefully they'll come tomorrow so I'll be testing then since I'm expecting AF to show tomorrow. I really want to see :bfp:!!! Keep us updated, really hope we both get our bfps soon :flower: xx

Trainspotting.. I want this sooooo bad! I'm a carer, so watching baby programmes on the t.v and there making me cry!! Feeling so emotional!! Feeling nauseated, but also lower abdomen feels as though af is going to come! Don't think I can stand to see another af!!!! Hate her!!! Hahahaha loadsssssss of baby dust to us!! Keep eachother updated!!! Xxxxxx

Feeling sooo dizzy this afternoon... and i keep getting hit by a wall of tiredness! have been like this the past 3 days. Just wrecked!! Trying not to get my hopes up but i ALWAYS have 2-3 days of spotting before AF comes along, and shes due on sat and ive had NO SPOTTING. Eek! im constantly going to the loo to check because i always have that by now and its just not there! hope thats a good sign. Think im going to test in the morning!! argh! so nervous. x

Good luck ponyparade!!! Sounds promising! Hope you get your bfp! Think positive!!! I got a positive opk on day 20 of a 32 day cycle., so I'm thinking I may be a day late, BUT maybe I ov late? I haven't kept track of my O days up until this cycle so I'm not sure of my normal luteal phase. Arghhh so confusing! I'm currently feeling tender on my lower abdomen, sore boobs and an achey lower back.... Baby dust to us all!!!!!!! Keep me updated!!! :) xxxxxxx

Oh and I must have been to the toilet to pee about 20 times today!!!! Cervix is high to the point where I can hardly feel it! Do u check cp? Xxxx

I dont check it... to be honest i dont really know what to be feeling for! what should it be like when your pregnant? high im guessing? x

Well iv heard its different for everyone... But its mena be high soft and closed, because its apparantly low and slightly open just before af Is about to show up ! Check yours! Make sure ur hands are clean! Squat. And insert a figer, ur feeling for a kind of oval shape with a dint in it! That's the only way I can explain it! Hahaha!! Update me!!! Xxx

rachel_f i checked it last night, and it was high i think... felt closed but not that soft. Hard to tell what im looking for exactly, as i dont have alot to compare it to as i dont normally check. It was definately high though.

Took a test this morning... BFN... Got up at like 6am to take it because i needed to pee so bad! DH asked what i was doing and i told him.... (i told him id be taking a test earlier in the week) he said, "why?" (LOL men) and i said "because i think i might be pregnant"..... "oh".......... BIG SILENCE..................................... "I was just dreaming that you were pregnant".....(so weird!)

No pressure then! ha! sad it was a BFN but its not over to AF sings right? x

Ponyparade- sounds like you found your cervix! Lol its meant to come low down before af so ur defo in with a chance... What dpo r u? I'm 14dpo today, tested in the am of 12dpo and negative. I'm still hopeful tho! Defo isn't over till af shows!!!!! Good luck!!! Keep me updated and I'm praying we get our bfps xxxxxx

Oh and tmi. But I'm am passing number 2's like there's no tomorow! And gas is extra stinky!!! So sorry tmiii!!!!! Xxxx

Hi Totally hearing you on this one, i cant stop pooing lol. there not soft a normal poo but seems like i am going 4 times day i would normally go once a day at 8am always been that way, now i fond myself running to the loo all day lol.. and as for the gas jesus it STINKS!! has a weird smell almost sweet smelling but vile lol x

Sugarbaby.... Not so sweet at the moment are you!!! Hahahaha my DP was like eurghhh go in the other room! And my 4 year old brother called me 'unlady-like'! Its gross! But ahh well! If it means I'm pregnant I don't care how much my toots stink!!! Hehe baby dust!!! Xxxxx

Sugarbaby.... Not so sweet at the moment are you!!! Hahahaha my DP was like eurghhh go in the other room! And my 4 year old brother called me 'unlady-like'! Its gross! But ahh well! If it means I'm pregnant I don't care how much my toots stink!!! Hehe baby dust!!! Xxxxx

Ahahhahaa! ive been like this too! TMI i know but ive been pooing (borderline diarrhea) for like the last week! not normal for me. My DH hasnt been too impressed! He asked me earlier if it was safe to go into the bathroom! Cheeky!! Id only been for a pee!

Rachel_f- when i say my cervix was high (as we are going with the TMI theme) to actually feel it and its little dent, i had to put my index finger in as far as my knuckle.... thats high right? x

Ponyparade- cervix position isn't a good indicator really.. But I like to check it anyway.. If you google it you will find some info on it... To feel mine I need to push my missle finger as far as it will go. In my opinion "knuckle height" is pretty high!!!! When are you testing? Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->