10 months Plus - Day Time Naps

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
How much nap time does your little one have during the day?

Now Olivia is getting older she's only sleeping for about an hour at the most just before dinner time, as the afternoon goes on the starts to get very crabby and rubbing her nose because she's tired however she wont give in then around 6pm she gets a sudden rush of energy for the last hour before she goes to bed. Shes been like this for the last month or so

x

callum has an hour in the morning and most days he has an hour in the afternoon and then goes to bed at around 8.

nicole used to be like olivia, she'd be shattered but would fight it so much and then all of a sudden get a huge rush of energy!!

Amber was like how you mentioned, but now its changed slightly.
She has around 30mins in the morning, usually around 11/12.
Then has another 30 mins around 3pm. I keep her awake bath her around6:30 (by this time shes getting moody, but enjoys the baths) bottle after 7, straight to sleep after, put her bed by half 7, sometimes she sleep through till 12, 2, or 3 if im lucky. Other times like tonight she woke up at 8, put her back down at 9, once she decided she was tired again.

She's slowly waring me out with it.

I mean shes good at sleeping on a night, she goes to bed at 7 usually asleep by 7:30 until 07:30 -08:00am the next morning. Its just the day time she just turns into a moody little maddam

x

when u see her getting tired, can you not try and wind her down like you do at bed time like take her up stairs and read her book and lie her down??? see if that works, or go for a walk round town so she has a little rest?

leeon has been like that for about a month having 1 sleep in morning then fighting it all day but the past week hes gone back to how he used to be 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon then bed at half 7ish

This last month Dec has stopped taking a afternoon nap, he has a nap between 10-11 in the morning for about 30-60mins then thats him, up to bed at 7.30pm and not a peep until 7-7.30am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->