10 weeks pregnant and not had morning sickness yet?????

lol i dont have no sickness i didnt with my son the onlhings i have is tender boobs and im more tired! i had my booking in appoinment with midwife and asked her about sickness and she said everyone is different and it doesnt mean its good or bad etc oh andi had a scan at 6+5 and saw bubbas hearbeat :) midwife aid that she has a lady prenant with twins and she has NO symptoms at all lol! xx

I haven't had any MS either... not even a shiver of it. I'm almost 9 weeks, so i figued if it was going to come it would have showed it's ugly face by now, but nothing... guess we are the lucky ones :flower:

I absolutely LOVE your little pictures at the bottom!!! TOO CUTE :)

I haven't had any MS either... not even a shiver of it. I'm almost 9 weeks, so i figued if it was going to come it would have showed it's ugly face by now, but nothing... guess we are the lucky ones :flower:

I absolutely LOVE your little pictures at the bottom!!! TOO CUTE :)

Thank you! I had to go check what I had on there because I don't ever see them when I'm commenting. I wonder why I don't see them?

Im 6 weeks tomorrow and have had no sickness at all. A bit of nausea here and there, no extra weeing (I wee twice a night anyway!) and sore boobs have eased off totally. I worried but to be fair Im glad Im not off my food and feel ok. I did get the most horrific cold and bad chest and vivid dreams though :(

hi five to us lucky ones then :) xxxx

Im 6 weeks tomorrow and have had no sickness at all. A bit of nausea here and there, no extra weeing (I wee twice a night anyway!) and sore boobs have eased off totally. I worried but to be fair Im glad Im not off my food and feel ok. I did get the most horrific cold and bad chest and vivid dreams though :(

yes i have also just got over a really bad chest infection too!! and i have really really vivid dreams there crazy!! i bet you cant wait for your scan to its nerve wracking waiting for 3 months aint it lol xxx

JoJo I hate the waiting. Im worrying myself sick (not literally!) and its going so slow. I hate my job and Im emotionally unstable with this pregnancy lark. Crying one minute and cross the next. :(

Im 12 weeks and Ive not had any morning sickness.! Ive got quite alot of nausea in the evening.. Last night my boyf had a pint and I could smell it on him.. Blerghh made me wanna vom..!! :)

JoJo I hate the waiting. Im worrying myself sick (not literally!) and its going so slow. I hate my job and Im emotionally unstable with this pregnancy lark. Crying one minute and cross the next. :(

i know ex\ctly how you feel im in the same boat as you< i feel trapped at work now because i dont think anyone else would take me on :-( and i too get very emotional about work and stressed over nothing at timesa but then it passes again< you will get ups and downs your allowed dont worry :) xx

Im 12 weeks and Ive not had any morning sickness.! Ive got quite alot of nausea in the evening.. Last night my boyf had a pint and I could smell it on him.. Blerghh made me wanna vom..!! :)

lol im like that when i think about certain foods that i was used to eating ive had to change my diet all the time to whatever i fancy at the time which has been driving me mad....i never fancy anything too healty which worries me as i dont want to put too much weight on but the thoughof having some thinks makes me vomit!! i want my normal healthy diet back lol x

I an nearly 11 weeks, and rarely feel sick! I've had a couple of moments when the sight of raw meat has made me feel really sick, and one proper projectile vom. Other than that, if I keep eating I'm fine! But getting fat.... Ginger oatcakes are amazing if any slight nausea comes on. Had a scan at 9 weeks, all ok. Next scan a week on Friday. So hopefully some of us are just lucky (touch wood).

I'm almost 20wks and still no sickness here :) Although I did for one day at 10wks and thought it had started but it turned out to be a tummy bugm as my step daughter was sent home from school that same afternoon with the same! x Only actual symptoms I've had with this one is wanting to eat potatoes every few days and being really tired...

I'm almost 20wks and still no sickness here :) Although I did for one day at 10wks and thought it had started but it turned out to be a tummy bugm as my step daughter was sent home from school that same afternoon with the same! x Only actual symptoms I've had with this one is wanting to eat potatoes every few days and being really tired...

its so strange when people mention things i keep getting the same symptoms, ive had a slight obssesion with baked potatoes but they have to be crispy on the outside and dead fluffy in the middle with a tub of lurpak on of course haaa!! mmmm yum, i also fancy ceral in the morning which is very unusual for me, i normally have quite a savoury pallet but its now a lot sweeter, not good for the waistline though!!! x:cake:

I an nearly 11 weeks, and rarely feel sick! I've had a couple of moments when the sight of raw meat has made me feel really sick, and one proper projectile vom. Other than that, if I keep eating I'm fine! But getting fat.... Ginger oatcakes are amazing if any slight nausea comes on. Had a scan at 9 weeks, all ok. Next scan a week on Friday. So hopefully some of us are just lucky (touch wood).

oooh sounds like your one of the lucky ones also :thumbup: my diet has totoally gone out of the window and i do not want to get on those scales i will be gutted as ive been eating far too much rubbish :-(

iv started eating cereal my dh couldnt believe it i usually hatethe stuff:haha:

iv started eating cereal my dh couldnt believe it i usually hatethe stuff:haha:

exactly the same i never ever eevvvveerrrrrr have cereal!! normally scrambled eggs on toast or crumpets etc, before i knew i was pregnant i had a wierd obsession to eat raw tomatoes with my brekfast every morn....im not even that keen on em but i went crazy on em for about 2 weeks.....must be something to do with iron??

tomatoes :sick: i nver got cravings until last week

had the urge to drink milk-i HATE milk :sick: maybe its our bodies trying to tell us something lol

Hi Ive been the same, no sickness at all, just weeing a lot and feeling tired at work (but maybe I'm just bored!). Also my boobs stopped being sore after 8 weeks so that had me worried, but i've had 2 scans now (one private at 9 weeks) and my combined test today (12+2) and all seems fine. I agree I think it's genetic, if your mum was fine i'm not surprised you are too. My mum had no sickness and neither did my sister who is due next week :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->