10 weeks!

Al Syr

Reaction score
Feels like a milestone for some reason, maybe it's the double digits!

Only 3 more full weeks of nerve wrecking first tri!

Yes I was thrilled to hit 10 weeks as well! It was when I first saw the doc with both pregnancies and when we told everyone so 10 weeks is a milestone for us.

Yay! I agree 10 weeks is a big milestone for sure !!

10 weeks is a milestone! You are officially 1/4 of the way there!!! :happydance:

I made it. :happydance:
It does feel like a milestone!!

(ticker is actually a few days off now..)

hia, how old are your two little ones? I think I remember you from being on the boards when I was pregnant with my two aswell. mine are 4 and 2

I was 10 weeks yesterday 😃 - I saw a hb at 7+2 & baby was measuring great but I'm struggling waiting for next scan to find out whether everything is ok! My booking appointment is 1 September when I will be 11+2 & no scan date yet .......

hia, how old are your two little ones? I think I remember you from being on the boards when I was pregnant with my two aswell. mine are 4 and 2

Mine are also 4 and 2. I thougt I recognized your name too but was not sure. My first was born July 2011 and second May 2013

Haha mine were July 2011 and June 2013. are you nervous about a 3rd with these ages? my oldest starts school September so as much as I will miss him during the week at least it's not 3 in the house all the time. my youngest I've not decided, I could see about him getting a nursery place but didn't really want him to go until he was 3 but I am in need of a bit of rest time already! what is your due date? mines been changed to 8th march

The 10 week mark definitely felt like a huge milestone for me as well. I think it's both the double digits and the fact that after today's Dr appt, I got to book my first ultrasound (for 12 weeks)... and THAT makes it feel real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->