10 wks + 4 but feel like 6 months!

Juicyg

Reaction score
Hi there,

So as the title says I'm 10 + 4 wks, but not only do I feel huge but I'm feeling so crappy!

I'm getting a mixture of headaches & nausea and exhaustion!
I really honestly do not remember it being quite as bad as this when I was first pregnant with my little boy.

On top of that the past 24 hours I am aching like I have run a marathon! My sides ache and sometimes it feels a little like a stitch! (this is normal right?)

All I want to do is sleep or shut my eyes and lie down and I obviously cannot do that as I have a house to look after and a 14 month old to run around after (and boy is he making me run!).

Please tell me I'm not on my own.

Any tips to make this easier?
Any ideas when I will get my energy back?

I am really worrying that if I'm struggling to get on with things now then I have no chance when the new baby arrives and I'm truly sleep deprived!!x

Honestly I have no tips on how to make it easier but my goodness I sympathise!

I feel like utter rubbish. Usually a headache every day, nauseous, so tired all I want to do is lie down all day. I'm very fortunate, my boys are well behaved and entertain each other a lot of the time but it's still a lot of running around after two toddlers!

I will say though, I felt the same on my second pregnancy and I felt much better once I had given birth! I didn't have the same bone weary exhaustion - yes I was tired because I had a newborn, but it wasn't anywhere near as bad for me.

It will get better in second tri, and then bad again when we're huge and uncomfortable, but there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Oh I'm so glad to hear it's not me!
I just want to wear my pjs all day long and curl up in bed!

I can't believe you are doing so well with 2 toddlers! And you are having a 3rd baby! You are a saint lol!

And our first born share the same great name too...Noah! How funny!
Xx

Haha I wouldn't go so far as to say saint :haha: Maybe more like glutton for punishment! We always wanted 3 and I love the age gap between the boys so wanted a similar one this time.

Oh that's funny! And your Noah has the same middle name as my youngest. Good taste in names :thumbup:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

I am also completely exhausted, and wondering how I will cope when baby#2 is out!

Between a full time job (office) a part time job (fitness instructor 4 days/week) a mother to a super active 19 month old and a wife I just never feel rested.

I also am so in love with my life and my little family and can not wait to grow by one more and give my daughter a sibling.

We can do this ladies! Hear Us Roar :haha:

Pielette: will you find out what you are having this time around?

Yes we do seem to have great taste in names lol!

Whattoexpect: how on earth are you coping with working 2 jobs!
I'm at home full time with my lo and struggle to function.
I wonder how I coped when I was pregnant with him and worked full time, it couldn't have been as bad as this otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get up in the mornings!!

Wishing us all a healthy but quick first trimester and a healthy but more comfortable second trimester!x

ha ha...
One.day.at.a.time!!

I can definitely say however that 10 jobs are not as difficult as being home all day with a toddler....I am ashamed to admit that many a weekend I am hoping for Monday so I can go to work and get a break from the melt downs and constant attention neediness.

Don't get me wrong. I love my girl more than anything but I am defo not strong enough to be with her 24/7! you SAHM are really heros!

I am shattered all the time too and I have a busy 23 month old. I had one whole day at home on Monday an I felt so guilty about not getting out, but Monday was a bad day!

Today and yesterday I am making myself get out with my dd and so something active for her in the morning, then in the afternoon I can at least nap when she does and then chill on couch while playing with dd or my last resort a DVD. I am desperate for my OH to walk in the door by the end of the day now :sleep:

Whattoexpect: I dunno about being a sahm hero lol, I certainly do not feel that way at the moment!!

Charlie 15: I'm exactly the same, clock watching like crazy. Last night my husband got caught in traffic so had to the whole thing by myself! Thankfully we got takeaway so that made up for it.

I have a pretty full day today so I'm hoping that distracts me from feeling so rubbish plus I will feel less guilty as my little dude will be more stimulated than the previous couple of days x

Pielette: will you find out what you are having this time around?

Yes we do seem to have great taste in names lol!

Whattoexpect: how on earth are you coping with working 2 jobs!
I'm at home full time with my lo and struggle to function.
I wonder how I coped when I was pregnant with him and worked full time, it couldn't have been as bad as this otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get up in the mornings!!

Wishing us all a healthy but quick first trimester and a healthy but more comfortable second trimester!x

We plan on staying team yellow this time. We found out with both boys but as this is our last baby it's our last opportunity to find out at delivery so decided to keep it as a surprise :flower:

Whattoexpect - that sounds just as draining to me as being a sahm! Either way I think everyone's exhausted!

I do the same, we go out every morning and then I take it easier after lunch and naps. I'm very thankful that my eldest is still napping most days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->