10 year olds?

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
What do you buy a 10 year old that has everything? Dec was suppose to get a go-pro for Christmas but after reading up on the theme parks it seems hand held devices are banned on a lot of rides, so getting him a go-pro would probably be a waste of £300+ :wacko: So now I am completely stuck, the only thing he plays with is wwe stuff and he has everything (well everything you can get in the UK) He has an ipod, ipad, xbox, playstation, nintendo, atari, his own tv, his own now tv box and for his birthday in October he will be getting a phone :dohh:
We have told him that his theme park tickets will be part of his Christmas presents as they are really expensive but I also need to get him a few gifts, he will get some wrestlers and some sketching stuff as he loves drawing but apart from that there is absolutely nothing he wants or needs.

What are your 9-13 year olds getting this year? I really need some ideas :flower:

Gets so hard ... my 2 seem to have everything as well! X

My eldest is 10, he turns 11 in February, he is hard to buy for too, some ideas for him include a laptop, badminton/tennis set, branded clothing as he is now interested in this, popcorn machine, mini fridge, beanbag etc

Does he have a gaming chair ? I like those ��

Ohhh nvm. You shoulda paced yourself better hahha. We have the same problem; much easier when they are tiny!

The new Star Wars battlefield game will be out in time for Christmas ;)

I'm struggling so bad this year. My eldest will be 10 and I've not one single idea what to get her :/

I'm struggling so bad this year. My eldest will be 10 and I've not one single idea what to get her :/

My eldest is 19 and doesnt want any presents he just wants the money :dohh: :haha:

I'm finding this age so hard. I feel like all the presents are so boring. Games, books, clothes. Meh.
So far all I have for ideas for my oldest two who are 11 and 10(in October) is gaming chairs, football boots, games, football shirts, books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->