100mg b6 complex

ladders

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had suffered a couple of cycles with a lp of 8 or 9 days and started taking b6 100mg in a complex daily. The first month I got pregnant but i
Mc at 7 w 4d Id cut the tablets down after getting my bfp. Didn't take them next cycle and 9day lp so next cycle started again and got another bfp. I'm 5 weeks now and just wondering how long do I take the b6 for? What have other people done? Is it safe to continue? Is it safe to stop? Just want to do what's best

Thanks

Hi ladies,

I had suffered a couple of cycles with a lp of 8 or 9 days and started taking b6 100mg in a complex daily. The first month I got pregnant but i
Mc at 7 w 4d Id cut the tablets down after getting my bfp. Didn't take them next cycle and 9day lp so next cycle started again and got another bfp. I'm 5 weeks now and just wondering how long do I take the b6 for? What have other people done? Is it safe to continue? Is it safe to stop? Just want to do what's best

Thanks

I don't know about b6 but I'm kind of going through the same thing but with Vitex. My obgyn has pUT me on 200mg prometrium/day to keep my progesterone levels up. So what I've decided to so is wean myself off the vitex while on the prometrium as well(I was on 2000mg/day of vitex post ovulation so cutting cold turkey wouldn't be a good idea). Bear in mind I have spoken to a naturopath, pharmacist and obgyn about what is best and this seems to be the middle ground.

Is there anyway you could wean off b6? Or even talk to your doctor to about your situation?
Maybe request some bloodwork and go from there?

Sorry I don't have a better answer!

I know that I took diclegis for morning sickness which is basically vitamin B6 plus an antihistamine until I was about 22 weeks. So I'd say it's safe. I believe 25-50 is the average daily dose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->