10DPO buddy? This wait...

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I need someone to talk to!!!! I'm currently on 10dpo! Took clomid 25mg this cycle!

Been cramping off and on since 8dpo.. Testing on 14dpo that's if AF doesn't show up!!!!

Hi
I'm 8-9 dpo and tested yesterday with ic (I did 3 lol)
Got some very very faint lines but worried incase they are dodgy tests.... I hate the wait! It's agonising

10DPO here too! Lots of indigestion but not getting my hopes up, or at least trying not to! X

Hi
I'm 8-9 dpo and tested yesterday with ic (I did 3 lol)
Got some very very faint lines but worried incase they are dodgy tests.... I hate the wait! It's agonising

Oh gosh I hate when you think you see a faint line and AF starts! I'm promising myself I'm not testing until I am late! Only way I'm gonna test is if my temps stay high.. If they start dropping around AF time.. Not even gonna bother testing..I've spent so much money and getting depressed every month!

That's why I need someone to talk to! Gotta keep my mind busy..:haha:

10DPO here too! Lots of indigestion but not getting my hopes up, or at least trying not to! X

Girl I'm not even symptom spotting this cycle.. I had every symptom in the book even brown to pink spotting...BFN! Not trying to convince myself i am when a symptom comes cause I brokedown when i swore i was pregnant last month and AF showed up.. I cried for hours :cry:

I'm also 10dpo and have had 4 faint positives so far but I'm having insane dull cramping and low back pain! I'm currently snuggled on the sofa not moving until it goes away lol

I'm also 10dpo and have had 4 faint positives so far but I'm having insane dull cramping and low back pain! I'm currently snuggled on the sofa not moving until it goes away lol

Ooooo!! Show us a pic!!! If there's a line it's positive! Some women can get positives on 10dpo!!! Dull cramping is normal though!!! :thumbup::thumbup::happydance:

This was my test from this mornings SMU.. I don't believe it just yet tho :wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 11
I see it!!!! It maybe too early! You should get a darker line in the next day or so!!!! Ahh! Keep me updated!!!!

Thanks, I will do :) I really wish I had held out a few more days before testing!!

Yeah I know it's hard! Trying not to think about it! Just got 4 more days and I should know for sure! Let me know when you're gonna test again!

Cake baby that looks good! I hope it gets darker :)

Rusty I was convinced last cycle too, so gutting :-( Trying not to think about it.... X

Yeah I know! Ugh just had another symptom I've never had..

After a BM I wiped and there was a huge glob of creamy cm on the toilet paper! I'm 10dpo.. Hoping this is a sign for me!

I have everything crossed for all of us 😊

I am currently 13 dpo and I took 50 mg of clomid this cycle! I'm trying not to symptom spot, especially because its my first cycle of clomid so I'm sure that most of these "symptoms" are not pregnancy symptoms but symptoms of the Clomid. I took a hpt on 10dpo but it was bfn. If my temps stay high I might test tomorrow morning at 14 dpo but I'm so nervous because I don't want another bfn! We have been TTC now for 13 months and it feels like everyone around me is getting pregnant except me! How long have you been TTC Rusty's wife? Props to you for holding out to test!!

Yeah if you're 13dpo you should be getting AF or a BFP! When you gonna test again? I took 25 mg of clomid. It's been a while since I've been on it so not trying to think everything symptom is due to pregnancy. My temp stayed high today but it can easily be shot down in 4 days so not getting excited just yet.

How long is your luteal phase? Mine is between 9-14... 13 being average according to fertilityfriend. So just gonna keep on temping lol!

Do you have a chart? If your temp is still high on 14dpo I would test! Yeah I swore to myself I wasn't gonna test! Until I see my temps staying high!

Well we've been NTNP for 6 years.. But I was diagnosed with PCOS this year so I went on a low carb diet.. Lost 44 pounds and taking clomid. I did take clomid last year and got pregnant sadly that ended at 8 weeks.. So now we're trying again..

Rusty I don't know how you resist not testing, I know once I'm in that bathroom I'm going to cave!!

MrsBenz I would test ;-)

Not idea what is going on with my chart and the flat temps, 5 days now....

X

Ok I think I see a shadow, 'think'! Tried to get a picture but it's not coming out clear enough..... Not getting my hopes up.... X

This is my 11dpo SMU test. I'm starting to think they're just evaps :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 7
Rusty I don't know how you resist not testing, I know once I'm in that bathroom I'm going to cave!!

MrsBenz I would test ;-)

Not idea what is going on with my chart and the flat temps, 5 days now....

X

Well I don't have any at the house and don't feel like going to town.. Lol! I work night shift so everything is closed when I get off. But I will be testing if my temps stay high!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->