10dpo...so confused. :(

Aww :hugs: so sorry. Same happened to me last month - incredibly frustrating. Hang in there! :hugs:

Aww :hugs: so sorry. Same happened to me last month - incredibly frustrating. Hang in there! :hugs:

I'm sorry Bella! Definitely frustrating but now I don't know what's going on because I spotted lightly for about two hours last night and then nothing today except cramps. Ive had a bad headache wll day, which for me is usually a sign of dropping progesterone.

I'm sorry Bella! Definitely frustrating but now I don't know what's going on because I spotted lightly for about two hours last night and then nothing today except cramps. Ive had a bad headache wll day, which for me is usually a sign of dropping progesterone.

Well truthfully you really never know! I say if it started and stopped you might still get that BFP! I spotted quite a bit when pregnant with my daughter. The entire week up to when my period was due it was brown and red (sorry TMI) and pretty much throughout the rest of the pregnancy as well! Docs never said why - but she's a very healthy 2.5 year old now!! So sometimes spotting just happens and all is fine!!!! Stay strong!!! FX!! :flower:

Fingers crossed for you! I spotted like that with my first!

Well truthfully you really never know! I say if it started and stopped you might still get that BFP! I spotted quite a bit when pregnant with my daughter. The entire week up to when my period was due it was brown and red (sorry TMI) and pretty much throughout the rest of the pregnancy as well! Docs never said why - but she's a very healthy 2.5 year old now!! So sometimes spotting just happens and all is fine!!!! Stay strong!!! FX!! :flower:

Thank you!!! I had a little more spotting, but just brown/pinkish and very late. We'll see!

Any updates? I had spotting when AF was due with this pregnancy x

I had spotting for a day or two with both of my pregnancies. One tweet pink/brown colour xxx

Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->