10dpo tests and in shock (update 4th chemical pregnancy:(

I truly hope it’s just a little blip and your tests pick up for you. I know how disheartening it is I do but please don’t give up hope. If it is a chemical and I hope it’s not. Would you think about taking 75mg aspirin. It really helped me stay pregnant and aided my implantation x

I truly hope it’s just a little blip and your tests pick up for you. I know how disheartening it is I do but please don’t give up hope. If it is a chemical and I hope it’s not. Would you think about taking 75mg aspirin. It really helped me stay pregnant and aided my implantation x

I've been taking them hon.
Started them as soon as I got my first faint line.
With my other chemicals i was taking them even b4 we started trying and someone said that cud be why I was miss carrying an was told to only start taking them as soon as I got a faint line which is what I done this time and it still hasn't worked.
My pee did look a bit lighter this morning.
Not sure why because I didn't drink all night and didn't pee until morning.
I did another Frer and it came up the same as the one at 10dpo
But I'm 12dpo today so the tests should be way darker by now.

Can you post your FRER pic from today? Hoping your urine was just too dilute - mine was always best in the evening. Hugs :hugs:

So sorry :(
I still see lines though, don't give up all hope just yet! Lots of hugs xx

So after lines going lighter and thinking this was another chemical.
Turns out @Classic Girl is right and my FMU is shit lol.
I'm 13dpo today still not due AF until Monday.
I've just tested with afternoon pee and my Frer is way darker then yesterday and sweetyfox.
20201023_163105.jpg 20201023_153828.jpg
My frer yesterday barly had a line.
I'm starting to feel hopeful again.
I'm wondering if my temp dip at 10dpo was implantation even tho I got v v faint lines that day.
But I also had a small amount of pinky blood when wiping.

Your lines are perfect. So many things varying hcg in urine, dye strength, test dilution can affect your tests! They look great x

Thank you so much ladies.
Praying this pregnancy and baby will be healthy. .and that my tests keep on getting darker. [-o<

Yayyyyy:happydance:so happy and excited for you!!!! Congratulations fx'd stick baby stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->