10dpo tests and in shock (update 4th chemical pregnancy:(

Thanks ladies.
2dpo and its dragging so bad

I'm praying for you that this cycle will finally be your take home baby :hugs:. By the way I know you didn't post about it here but I wanted to mention about the cervical mucus, I noticed it before I found out I was pregnant with this baby and it was very stretchy as well as very white. I didn't think much of it at the time. I know this might be TMI but I could stretch it at least an inch or more between my fingers. I'm really hoping it's a good sign for you!

I'm praying for you that this cycle will finally be your take home baby :hugs:. By the way I know you didn't post about it here but I wanted to mention about the cervical mucus, I noticed it before I found out I was pregnant with this baby and it was very stretchy as well as very white. I didn't think much of it at the time. I know this might be TMI but I could stretch it at least an inch or more between my fingers. I'm really hoping it's a good sign for you!

Thanks so much hon. That's what I have but I also had it
Last cycle with the chemical. Had heart burn all night last night which made me feel very sick. So strange because I don't suffer from it. I've only had it in 2 of my pregnancies but was in 3rd trimester. Nose keeps blocking and been feeling restless like easily annoyed. Also breaking out in spots. I'm 5dpo this 2ww has dragged so much, like it's taking forever. Mite test at 9dpo or 10dpo will see how I feel.

Those sound like great symptoms! FX so tight for you :hugs:. The TWW was always a drag for me as well. The only time it didn't last forever for me was when I wasn't expecting to be pregnant and completely ignored testing early. I know that's not possible for you rn since you're actively TTC, I feel so bad that it's taking so long.

Thanks ladies. 6dpo today itching to test but I know it's to early and will be bfn. Had a better sleep last night and don't feel sick today. Fertility friend has given me 52% pregnancy score which is very interesting because on the cycles I haven't been pregnant it gave me 0%. Trying not to get my Hope's up as I've had my heart broken so many times since we started trying. Even if I am pregnant again it's the staying pregnant that's the problem.

Just to update I was out.
Now cd2 and waiting to ovulate.
Cycle number 10 ttc and really hoping for a Christmas BFP. Will be testing just b4:xmas9:

:dust:

:hugs:.

Keeping everything crossed for your Christmas bfp! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4