10piui & 11dp trigger. Faint line?

kjs1

Reaction score
I know I should have started testing my trigger out but I said I wouldn’t test until 14dpiui. Well, here I am! I’m weak ladies! Lol. Anyway, I know it is possible this could be the trigger but I just wanted other eyes on it as I swear I see a faint line. I will test again to see if it gets darker or lighter tomorrow. We have been trying for 2 and a half years so it’s crazy even to see a line at all!

Attachments

• 67E163BD-35AF-4091-97A9-2976DD0C7C16.jpg
    67E163BD-35AF-4091-97A9-2976DD0C7C16.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 67
Is this within the time frame?! I see a very faint line! Watching for updates! When are you planning to test again?

I swear these dip tests are absolute torture! They come up so faint early on, but seem to darken up quite a bit once dry (check it tomorrow when dry, I bet you'll see it come out even more!)

Thanks y’all!!!!!! Yes it was st the 10 min mark which is what the instructions said. I reallllllly wish I had tested the trigger out so I would know what this is!!!! But according to everything I’ve read about the half life of the ovidrel dose I had it should be out of my system by ten days. Today is 11 days later....

I’m testing in the morning to see if it darkens up! That will be 11dpiui. But hell, I may test tonight too bc I am in full on crazy mode now!

You are not crazy! I def see a line there!

Thank you! I feel crazy! Haha.

How are you feeling since you bfp?

I want to say fantastic, ahahaha!
But really I take 2-3 naps a day and my BBs are killing me, HAHA.

I had the same type of tests as you, and my first one was as light, if not lighter than you and they got much darker! FX for a darker test!

Definitely a line! Can’t wait to see if it darkens next time!

You are not crazy! I def see a line there!

Thank you! I feel crazy! Haha.

How are you feeling since you bfp?

I want to say fantastic, ahahaha!
But really I take 2-3 naps a day and my BBs are killing me, HAHA.

I had the same type of tests as you, and my first one was as light, if not lighter than you and they got much darker! FX for a darker test!

Ah the joys! Those naps sound good though hahah.

Encouraging to know you had the same types of tests! I have a question: I used second morning urine today but tomorrow if I use first morning urine, do you think that matters? Today was like a 4 hour hold. I really want to test tonight too! I am so impatient!

Ah the joys! Those naps sound good though hahah.

Encouraging to know you had the same types of tests! I have a question: I used second morning urine today but tomorrow if I use first morning urine, do you think that matters? Today was like a 4 hour hold. I really want to test tonight too! I am so impatient!

You know, some people have different level. I attached a picture of the difference between my morning and afternoon urine. (When there's two tests under a date, top is morning, and bottom is afternoon.) My afternoon are MUCH darker! You could try to see if it's your case too!

Maybe you'll get a clearer answer :)

Attachments

• 2018-02-03_13.10.52.jpg
    2018-02-03_13.10.52.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 25
Oh wow! Your afternoons are significantly darker! That’s so interesting. Thank you for sharing these! Did you hold it for several hours each time in the afternoon? I have a tiny bladder and the only reason I did today was because I went back to sleep ha. Not sure if I could hold it four hours if I’m awake!

Actually no that's the funny part. One of them was an hour hold, the other 30mins and then 15! I think you lose nothing by trying! :)

That is so true!!! I have so many tests lol. My bladder is about to burst and it’s only been like an hour and a half haha. I’ll try and wait a little longer.....eeeek.

So I couldn’t resist and used a wondfo this evening on a 3 hour hold. It looks pretty white. So now I’m wondering if it was the trigger, if I am pregnant and early morning urine is better, if there is something different about the other test I used (it’s a bfp brand from fair haven fertility website). So many questions! Ha. I will test in the morning with fmu this time and let y’all know what I get.

Attachments

• 83463A3A-8A41-4AF4-BFBE-35859C6C333C.jpg
    83463A3A-8A41-4AF4-BFBE-35859C6C333C.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 44
I still see a hint on it, fx for your morning test!!

Thank you!!!! I haven’t told my husband anything because he told me earlier in the week I should not test before 14dpiui. So I appreciate all the encouragement and support right now!!!

Good luck for the morning lovely xxc

I see it on your pm test!
Can't wait to see the morning one! FX

Good morning ladies! This is my morning test. I feel like I can’t see anything in person but on the photo I see the faintest of something. I don’t know what to think!

Attachments

• AC673790-581D-4818-AF7A-19830A76D080.jpg
    AC673790-581D-4818-AF7A-19830A76D080.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 55
I see it!
It looks very much like my 10 & 11 DPO!
It got much darker for me on 12 DPO.

But I see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads