11.5 month old what to get?

_Mouse_

Reaction score
We are having a very hard time coming up with anything to get my 11.5 month old(at Christmas) as his Birthday is 2 weeks after Christmas. he also has a lot of his big brother hand me downs.
so far all i can think of is this
https://trusca.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRUCA1-25522920dt.jpg

Looking for ideas for Christmas and his birthday.

That looks really fun!

I have a similar problem with my girls. Never know what to get dd2, as she seems to have so much handed down from her sister.

She's a real book worm, so we've got her lots of books. Also a bath toy and some toys for when we go swimming and some clothes to bulk out her pile. We've got her a few toys, but tried to cut back as I felt I was buying stuff for the sake of it.

For her birthday in Jan I've booked to go to centre parcs for the week, instead of buying more stuff she doesn't need!

My son's birthday is two weeks after Christmas too. Last year we got him some toy boats, a rattly toy, toy train, stacking cups and a few other little toys :)

Our daughter turned 1 ten days before Xmas last year. We didn't spend a huge amount. Got her a Happyland train track for birthday and a Happyland Jack and the beanstalk for Xmas plus a few bits for Xmas eve box and stocking-jim jams, hair clips, tights, nativity set, Xmas Russian doll, Xmas books. Have got her more this year as she is more aware though still doesn't hugely need anything tbh-play kitchen and scooter.

My daughter's birthday is 4 days before Christmas, I don't really remember everything I bought but she got a LeapFrog Violet dog that is her special teddy still and I remember getting her a bunch of books too. :)

Our ds will be 1 at the beginning of Dec and we are planning to get him a Little Tykes trike, lots of touchy feely books, a wow vehicle, and weighing up between toot toot and fisher price garage and some vehicles. Also bath toys, some Playmobil 123 bits, melamine plates and bowls as he only has the starter bowls still, a nice outfit, Xmas pjs, to be honest we are having to curb ourselves haha. It's probably a lot easier as our eldest is a girl and didn't have so many hand me downs. It is a nice idea to put money aside for part way through the year with having bday and Xmas so close we did this with our daughter whose bday is Jan when we were stuck on ideas at the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->