11 days past trigger, 9dpo

BommaMomma

Preggy with #2
Reaction score
Do you guys see it? I'm still so unsure if it's real or the trigger 😫 I had an even darker line yesterday, I'm so confused lol this one is wet, within the time frame. I'm 9dpo and 11dpt. Anyone have experience with this situation?

Attachments

• IMG_7431.jpg
    IMG_7431.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 47
This was yesterday's test and this morning's test (yesterday night is the top one, which I think is the darkest), and the one below it is from about 6:30am this morning. The very first post above, that's The most recent (about 30 minutes ago). Hope that all makes sense 😂

Attachments

• IMG_7420.jpg
    IMG_7420.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 56
If the tests start getting darker, then it's a true bfp. The trigger shot can give a false positive even after 12 days. Fxd they darken up.

I see a second line. Good luck, hoping they darken.

:coffee: good morning ladies!

Looks like they are not darkening 😞 Today is 12dpo and I'm seeing nothing. How about you guys?

Attachments

• IMG_7455.jpg
    IMG_7455.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 29
The latest test is at the bottom...I'm not seeing a progression. Are you? What a bummer!!! 😩

Attachments

• IMG_7460.jpg
    IMG_7460.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7461.jpg
    IMG_7461.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 35
I feel like I can still see something but not as dark as it was...

I feel like I can still see something but not as dark as it was...

I kinda feel like that too...maybe the trigger is still hangin around :wacko: once that latest test dried, I could see "something".

I am having some sort of action in there, I've been cramping. Don't know if that's a good or back thing :dohh:

Hi I'm a POAS addict. :haha: My latest test is the bottom. It's tweaked. I'm seeing color...you guys see what I'm seeing?:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_7485.jpg
    IMG_7485.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7486.jpg
    IMG_7486.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 16
I can see what you're seeing. Fingers crossed! :dust:

What's driving me insane is that it's almost impossible to see in person, of course:dohh:

I also mentioned this situation to a friend (the faint positives, and being unsure if it's my trigger or real...) and she hyperfocused on the brand of test I'm using.

Ughhhhh. When people who don't have infertility issues try to ask questions about your methods....she says "why aren't you trying a different brand of tests if you are getting what you call "faint positives"?

Uhhhhh, I used a trigger shot this month. I won't be peeing on $20 tests to look at false positives 🙄

Please don't question my tests, I've been peeing on them for years. (BFN after BFN) When I get an actual line that looks correct, then I'll spend on other tests (even tho they all read the same frickin thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄)

I mean, she truly doesn't understand the process of LTTC, so she doesn't get the agonizing over tests. The testing early, the line eye. She just. Doesn't. Get. It.

She's never gotten to the point where she would have to stare at a blank test 4 days before her periods due, and wishhhhhhh that a miraculous 2nd line would pop up.

I think I'm frustrated right now, overall. And then her questioning something as stupid as my test brand, has got me all worked up. Ugh. Sometimes I feel very alone in this process.

I definitely see a line on the latest test. It looks darker. The 3rd test up looks almost bfn so I think it's very promising. USUALLY (not always) the trigger shot is out of your system after 12 days. I didn't test until 14dpiui because I was terrified of a false positive. Hcg doubles every 36-48hrs so maybe in a day or 2 your tests will darken.

I know what you mean by people not understanding infertility and constantly giving their input. I was told we needed to "give up" because "paying to conceive was stupid". It's hard but ignore them. I've learned to never speak about ttc or infertility with most people unless they've suffered with it themselves.

I can see it so much better than the AM test! I always get darker tests with PM urine. Good luck and FX for you!

If you have not gotten false positives on those tests before then I don't see the point in switching tests. I have used Wandfo's for years and only ever got a handful of evaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->