11 dpo....fmu tests....see anything?

3kiddosmaybe4

Reaction score
I'm definitely less than thrilled with today's tests and might just give up on testing for the month. Here's my ic and my FR. I don't think I see anything. If you need better pics, let me know! Thanks for looking ladies.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 59
i dont see anything.. but then again i am worlds worst for spotting lines... hopefully someone can tweak them for you... osrry just didnt want to R&R good luck

i cant see anything on them, perhaps if the pics were a bit closer? x

Can you take another picture of the frer.. i think i might see something on that, please... thank you

Ladies let me know if these pics are any better. I'm having a heck of a time taking pics with no shadows on them. Personally, I really don't think there's anything there, but I've been wrong before! lol

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 21
i think i see something on the ic but not sure if its an evap, can you see any colour to tht line x

Um, yes and no! lol I'm not sure if I'm seeing pink cuz that's what I want to see or if it's actually there. :wacko:

I think there is something on the IC, can't see anything on the FRER though. xx

Hey, I tweaked the FRER a little. There seems to be a pool of dye on the top which is drawing my eyes :shrug:

Attachments

• 3babies.jpg
    3babies.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 18
Here is the IC but the FR is too small to get a good tweak on :( But I see a line on both!! EEEEEK!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 14
I see the same line on the ic as yesterday so I'm not giving up hope for you yet!

I see the same line on the ic as yesterday so I'm not giving up hope for you yet!

Thanks so much!! I don't know what to think....by now I'd already gotten obviously positive ic and cb digi last pregnancy. On the plus side, I have no cramps or hints of af approaching, so that gives me some hope for the month!:haha:

And I just realized I'm totally out of ic, so I'm not sure what to use until I get more of them! :haha: We don't have a dollar store at all so that's out of the question....the walmart .88 cent tests, I'm not too sure about and FR seems to not be so good anymore! Maybe I'll pick up an Answer brand when I'm at wm today? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->