11 dpo nervous ttc after MC please look! UPDATE LAST PAGE :)

Im still seeing these lines....bet it's much darker in a couple of days x

i see them!!! on both tests... looks good! xx

I really really hope that this is your bfp hun but please please test with another test i had lines like yours on the same asda tests and they never got darker and turned out i wasnt pregnant i really hope you get a better out come than i did xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou for letting me know hun... going to wait untill Monday to test again AF is due on Friday/Saturday (little confused as i ovulated 2 days early this cycle) and will test with a FRER

Hope we both get our sticky bean soon x

I see it better on your first test but it might just because it's dried. I hope it gets darker soon, good luck!!

Just to let you know as well. My asda tests on 10and i think 11dpo showed up very much like yours and they actually faded to a negative within an hour , when like i said my frer were clear as day and did not fade at all andi also got a 1-2 on a digi at 11dpo with a faint asda test. Im really hoping this is your sticky bean ,good luck hunni.xx

Thank quail we've decided not to test until Monday (if AF doesn't show of course) we will be using a frer and we'll be using a digi later next week.
I definitely feel pregnant been extremely nauseous today almost threw up and my bbs are very very sore I feel like my chest is going to explode.
Thank you again everyone for looking you've made me feel better.

Praying this is my BFP and my sticky bean, i will let you all know my results X

So ladies went to get a frer and no frers! only CB so picked up a digi aaaaandddd

Attachments

• DSCF3585.jpg
    DSCF3585.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Definitely looks positive in that second picture! Congrats and try some more tests - I recommend Superdrug! :winkwink:

https://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1326434400z0z1327298400z1.png

OMG!! Big huge CONGRATS to you!!!! :hugs:

Gives all of us TTC after a MC such hope! We'll be doing SMEP in a few weeks!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls! Totally recommended SMEP! It's the way to go and GL ladies x x x

Wow congrats!
This sort of gives me hope you cycle seems simler to mine
i ovulated around 14th well got positive and my AF is due saturday/sunday
my test looked like yours very very faint.. but i took it as an evap but
now you have something simler its actually got me abit more positive..

:dust: sticky bean :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"