11 dpo nervous ttc after MC please look! UPDATE LAST PAGE :)

BeverleyLN

Mummy for the first time
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

Well this is my first cycle since my MC and we have been SMEPing
I got my positive OPK on Saturday the 14th of Jan and think i ovulated either late Saturday or early Sunday so not sure if i'm 10 or 11 dpo.

Just done this Asda test with afternoon urine and got this line in 3 minutes, the pics were taken within 10 minutes of doing the test... What do you think?

Attachments

• DSCF3568.jpg
    DSCF3568.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF3571.jpg
    DSCF3571.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 116
I'm calling POSITIVE!! Another SMEP success story you are :hugs: :)

Looks BFP to me.. Prayers and FX'd for you! I'm going thru the same "slight positive right now" go check out my thread post :)

I'm super nervous right now.... gonna retest on Friday to see if there's a difference

Looks positive here too!! Congrats!!!

Thanks girls I really hope it's my sticky bean!

FMU test today is the same as the first test... AF due Saturday feeling nervous now!

Thankyou Ladies.... i knew i shouldn't have tested this morning and waited a few days but i just feel pregnant!

I've had cramping in all the right places, my bbs are fuller and a little sore, my nips are darker and have lots of little bumps on them, i'm getting lots of creamy cm, i get a little nauseous now and then, bloated at night, cannot get comfy at night and it takes me ages to get to sleep and the dreams! well they have been something else!!

When i was PG before (lost my little bean at 5 weeks) i dreamed that i had a MC twice and i eventually did miscarry and i knew that i was having a girl... Last night in my dream i took a frer and it was a positive but the lines were blue and i feel that if i am pregnant (fingers crossed!!) it's a boy.

Thankyou fo taking the time to look and i will keep you all updated x x x

it looks promising to me and i found the asda tests to be a lot fainter than a frer so i would go and try one of those,good luck.xx

it looks promising to me and i found the asda tests to be a lot fainter than a frer so i would go and try one of those,good luck.xx

Really! Thank you someone told me there's a BOGOF offer on frer in superdrug so I will get some.....
We're so nervous last time we got PG we used frers and they were so faint and didn't really get any darker we used CB digi and when you've got it in words you forget about all the other tests.
DH is worried because the test is so light that itsgoing to be another MC but I have short cycles and if a am PG I will be 3 weeks so it's extremely early.

Thank you for looking I really appreciate it x

Looks like a BFP to me, Congrats!!
I just wen through the same thing, I was so nervous that I was testing am and pm because I needed to see a darker line...I post my progression! I hope your line gets nice and dark like mine did - note that it did take more than a few days.
Sticky vibes to you.

Thanks girls!
We're praying this is our sticky bean, the lines are pink and were visible after 3 minute I think I just have to be a little more patient.
Sure_Lee do you have a a thread with your progression pics? I would love to see them x

This is todays test and pics of todays and yesterdays, Tweaked and original

Attachments

• DSCF3577.jpg
    DSCF3577.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF3577 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3577 - Copy.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCF3579 - Copy.jpg
    DSCF3579 - Copy.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF3579.jpg