11 DPO Positive? Unsure if excited or anxious!!

PhotoPassion

Reaction score
Last month we were basically NTNP, and then this month I got a call that I got a place into a school that I DIDN'T plan on going to until next year (we thought we'd get #2 in before the school started). I was really excited that I might be able to start a year early and everything seemed to be falling into place, but I think this might be a positive test.... which would mean putting off school until next year (after I already told everyone)! I'd still be excited if it were a positive, but now I would have to tell the school that I can't accept their offer:( (It's only a 9 month program so I wouldn't be able to take 2 months off to have baby). And I'd also have to try and find a new job now. I don't know what to do!

Anyways, ventover. I'm only 11 DPO, does this look positive? I edited the contrast a bit so it'd show up more. I'm pretty sure I see a faint line that appeared before the 2 minute time limit. Could it be an evap maybe?

Attachments

• 20150602_212044.jpg
    20150602_212044.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 41
I definitely see a BFP, but perhaps go purchase some pink dye tests? Fx!

That for sure looks like a definite positive! Congrats!

Be excited! I heard some great advice for a coworker who was holding off retirement because they just make ends meet. Her daughter had her first baby, but she can't afford daycare. Daycare around her is over $2k a month for cheap places. My boss told her, "Family comes first, and there is always a way. You will find it. Go enjoy your granddaughter. " so she retired :) it won't be easy, but where there is a will there is a way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->