11 dpo second test of the day

croydongirl

Reaction score
Took a FRER this morning, I am 11dpo. Wanted so much to see a line, I convinced myself there was the faintest of faints but showing hubby and another look myself there was nothing. A big fat negative!

I was really bummed, I have been feeling slow and a bit gross the past few days and was starting to really hope it might be our month. After 3 m/c this year we are really, really wanting a BFP to turn into a pregnancy.

I took a walk and ended up at Target (how did that happen?) I got another pack of tests and it had an extra test included so I felt justified to use it! I hadn't had anything else to drink and really had to go tot he toilet and it looked like it was concentrated enough to test, so I dipped my second FRER of the day. And THIS is what happened after 4 minutes.

What do you think?
IMG_3435.jpg

Looks like a BFP to me! xx

I think you are pg!!!!!!!!!! Congrats xxx

BFP!!1 congrats, keep posting further tests, so we can see them get darker!

I see that second line too!! Please :test: some more!!! Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!

OMG i can see a line! Congrats - test again in a few days to see it darker :)

OMG i can see a line! Congrats - test again in a few days to see it darker :)

I will! Plus, I am going to the Fertility clinic for my first blood draw so we should have an idea if this little bean is going to stick around by the end of the weekend, second draw on Sunday.

It's going to be a LONG few days, but if we get the answers we so hope for it will all be forgotten soon enough!! I am going to wait until after we have results to move to first tri, but I really hope to be joining you and Braven there for a happy and healthy 9 months!

I will keep everything crossed for you hun :flower:

Congrats! And I'm sending loads of sticky dust your way!

a faint line is a line! at like 9 days DPO ( i think) i got the faintest of lines, and now I am 8 months! enjoy, it goes by quickly

Wow! It's looking good! Fxed for ya that things get better and it's your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->