11 DPO, tons of faint positive, tender nipples, WOW!

BfromTexas

Reaction score
Hello!

I've read countless forums on this website trying to find some information about my situation. All of yall have helped me so much! Hopefully anyone else that is looking for answers will find this thread...

I've been with my boyfriend for 5 1/2 years, and we've never really used birth control. Looking back, I'm 99% sure that we had unprotected sex on the night I was ovulating. Today would be 11 DPO, and I've taken 5 First Response tests and 2 Clear Blue (not digital) and all of them had very faint lines. Also for the past 2 to 3 days I've had really tender nipples, and as of an hour ago I've been having light cramping.

So for anyone who is anxious about symptoms or skeptical of faint lines... maybe my experience will help you on your quest for assurance! I'll keep yall updated!

Hello, welcome to BnB I'd deffo wait a few more days and test again line will be darker if ur deffo preg :)

Ive been taking the First Response and they're all still faint. I'm SUPPOSED to get my period on Tuesday but I don't know if that's going to happen. I took one of the EPT pregnancy tests and that line was faint but definitely darker than the FRER. I'm EXHAUSTED, I'm continuously hungry, and my nipples are still sore. I almost can't handle the exhaustion, it's making me useless. Going to the doctor this week to get a blood test!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->