• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11 miscarriages and pregnant again :S

Helen can you maybe change doctors? After 11 miscarriages i would think the doc would be more helpful

Best wishes Helen. We are all rooting for you to get your rainbow baby this time. Lots and lots of postive vibes from me.

Helen can you maybe change doctors? After 11 miscarriages i would think the doc would be more helpful

i have already changed my dr twice, i don't think i dare do it again lol. the first dr i had a few years back during one of my pregnancies said that i had a pregnancy of unknown location and wanted to give me an injection to end the pregnancy as they couldn't find it. i was appalled as they didn't even offer a second scan at that point. as luck would have it, i moved hospital and they found my baby although i had lost it. following that i went to another hospital where i had a very traumatic experience when miscarrying. i had just been told my baby was gone after a scan and i had to go to the ward to see the dr. as they had no beds for me, i was put on a chair in the corridor for 8 and a half hours while people were coming and going constantly. my baby came away while i was waiting and i was left in this communal corridor. it made a bad situation a hundred times worse so both the nurses on the ward and myself had put in a massive complaint and i refused to go back. where i am now i have a lovely nurse who deals with me everytime i am there. she has miscarried too so knows the pain it causes. i feel like i have a bond with her now and she understands my situation so i won't move hospitals again. (sorry that was long!)

on a good note, after having only positive results on the sensitive tests, i have finally had a half decent positive result on a less sensitive test so i am presuming my hcg levels are rising although i don't know by how much. i am going to see my gp tomorrow so i am hoping he will be able to help. usually bu now, i have had some kind of notice that i am going to miscarry and as of yet i have had no cramps, bleeding or pain (i always have a pain in my left side when i am going to miscarry and my big toes hurt - strange i know) hopefully, i have my sticky one this time and if i can just keep hoping and stay lucky until my scan on 9th september i know evereything will be ok.

thank you so very much for being so understanding and positive girls, it really does make a difference when you have had so much heartbreak x

wow someone else with big losses like me getting pregnant again. gives me major hope. congrats and happy and healthy sticky bean for you

11 is a huge number, but i would stay hopeful especially if you already had a son. The less you focus on it and worry about it the sooner it will come.

Good Luck! Stay Positive! :flower:

I am praying that this will be the one, you sure deserve it after 11 losses :( I am going through a miscarriage right now (it was my 1st pregnancy) I am so scared about the next one! I'm rooting for you!

thank you seb and i am so sorry to hear that you are going through a miscarriage. it is a hard and traumatic time that no one else really understands. i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope next time you get lucky x

Bouncing this....

Helen I have just read this thread, your story is so tough - how was your scan... i hope to god that you are well and the bean is still with you.
I have lost 5 and just found out about NK cells, i was also recommended a book 'is your body baby friendly' that arrived yesterday that is supposed to be brilliant.
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"