11dpo and STILL getting bfns on ICs !....am I out ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.....im stsarting to get upset now.

11dpo and still getting bfns on ics.

Im not sure I dare test with s frer now as dont want to ho yhrough the disappointment again.

Could I still be in with s chance. Ive been having cramps sinnce not last night but one before xx:nope:

Thanks chic....I got mine at 10 dpo so suppose im just frustrsted.

Ps...can I remember u from a while ago ?? Xx

Aahh...yes then. We were august 10. Its lively to see old names. I still keel in touch with a couple of the girls from ttc first time xx

Yeh me too :) It's nice because some of us are TTC at the same time again :)

The girl I talk to most doesn't really come on here but we talk on Facebook :)

Try and keep in touch chic. Ill send a frirnd request later.....im up to my ears in ambulances....fire engines and trains at the mo xxx

im 13 dpo and still getting bfns, although got evaps quite quickly on those pesky 10 miu ones...I know they are evaps as they are grey rather than pink. I promised I wouldn't use those tests again and I promised myself I'd wait til Saturday to test with a frer...I have no self control!!! lol

I know hun me neither. I just thought id be getting fsint ones in ics if thrre was snything atall happened.

Think ill cry if I get bfn on frer xx

Those damn 10 miu ones gave me evap lines and I swear on one of them the evap arrived before the 10 mins was up! Its definitely evap though as its grey rather than pink. I need to throw them in the bin...but I can't seem to do it!! lol I obviously enjoy torturing myself.

I've read that some people get negatives on those ICs even after they are getting BFPs on shop bought ones which dont detect such a low HCG level...I dont trusts those ICs at all...still use them though! lol I must be slightly mental. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->