11DPO BFN :( Starting to think im out...

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just done a cheapy chemist pregnancy test that says it detects 4 days before missed period. Was defiantly a BFN :( Anyone get their BFP after 11dpo??? x

Hey sweety. I'm 17DPO still waiting for my AF and am still getting negative tests. Your not out until AF shows up!! How exactly are you tracking ovulation?? You might have ovulated late??

GL! Xx

Hey sweety. I'm 17DPO still waiting for my AF and am still getting negative tests. Your not out until AF shows up!! How exactly are you tracking ovulation?? You might have ovulated late??

GL! Xx

Hi Tamara :) Oh really? You must be going up the wall! How frustrating! To be fair your right, i haven't even tracked my ovulation, i just went with the fertile week and just used the last day! I ov'd between 11-16th... I didnt want to use OPKS as im such an impatient obsessive person i thought id end up losing the plot lol!

This is my first month TTC so sorry if i seem stupid, but i thought if i went with the last day then surely id be getting an answer now, no? :blush:

AF is due in 2 days, OH has gone out and got a FRER, shall i hold for a few hours or use in the morning?

x

I'm too impatient to track my Ov aswell haha.. I honestly would forget to check my temp before getting out of bed, but I am going to try OPK's after a few more cycles.. :)

You certainly do not seem stupid :) congratulations on deciding to TTC and I wish you the best of luck :)

I do drive myself up the wall every month. I spend so much money on tests! I actually just went to test again and decided not to because my we wasn't dark enough :) yippee so proud of myself for holding back haha. :)

It all depends on how much you have drank. Pee in a clean clear cup and if your urine is a pale yellow it's too diluted, if it's dark (kind of like apple juice) then its good to go!! :)
So if you do decide to try and test tonight, make sure your pee is dark!

If its pale I suggest to try in the morning. But try not to drink too many fluids. Stick to water, and only small amounts .

If it comes back negative (I hope it doesn't) then just remember, your not out until the witchy poo arrives! Try testing the day your AF is due :)

Have you got any symptoms at all? Mine are headaches, small cramps, tired as all hell, muscle aches, moody moody moooody and omg my boobs are so sore :(

GL xxx :hugs:

I'm too impatient to track my Ov aswell haha.. I honestly would forget to check my temp before getting out of bed, but I am going to try OPK's after a few more cycles.. :)

You certainly do not seem stupid :) congratulations on deciding to TTC and I wish you the best of luck :)

I do drive myself up the wall every month. I spend so much money on tests! I actually just went to test again and decided not to because my we wasn't dark enough :) yippee so proud of myself for holding back haha. :)

It all depends on how much you have drank. Pee in a clean clear cup and if your urine is a pale yellow it's too diluted, if it's dark (kind of like apple juice) then its good to go!! :)
So if you do decide to try and test tonight, make sure your pee is dark!

If its pale I suggest to try in the morning. But try not to drink too many fluids. Stick to water, and only small amounts .

If it comes back negative (I hope it doesn't) then just remember, your not out until the witchy poo arrives! Try testing the day your AF is due :)

Have you got any symptoms at all? Mine are headaches, small cramps, tired as all hell, muscle aches, moody moody moooody and omg my boobs are so sore :(

GL xxx :hugs:

Yeah i have dull period pain like cramps, headaches, boobs arent really sore, they feel abit achey and when i put pressure on the sides of them their abit tender... 2 days ago i had a massive hot flush and was hugging the toilet for way over 2 hours! Was awful, ive been not tired when i go to bed at night, but when i get up in the morning its like i need to physically peel my eyes open haha! So weird!

Me and OH have just moved into a 3 story house and my legs all of a sudden just cant take the stairs!! Their so achey! I keep getting joint pain aswell :S

Who knows!!

Good luck to you too, i hope your BFP :hugs:

Tested with a FRER last night after holding wee and bfn! I keep thinking i can see something though but i doubt it.

I was going to test again this morning but i feel like AF is on her way :( Just got a feeling, so im going to a wedding today so that'l keep my mind off it and if AF hasnt showed by tomorrow morning il test then :)

I saw your test on another thread, i think i could see a line!!! Have you tested again??? x

I tested this morning an it practically looks the same.. I think my AF is just late..

Have fun at the wedding!! :)

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"