11Dpo can you guys see a line?? UPDATED today's test!

sammynashley

Reaction score
hiya ladies i think im about 11dpo, did a frer this morning and heres the pics, can only see a slight line on the pics, not sure if i can see something in real life. can you guys give your opinions please!

Attachments

• Photo0033.jpg
    Photo0033.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 308
  • Photo0037.jpg
    Photo0037.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 306
  • Photo0039.jpg
    Photo0039.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 287
Don't think I can see a line. Sorry :-(

11DPO is still really early though! I didn't get mine until 13DPO, and even then it was really really faint x

and something so faint on the first one. looks like an early bfp to me!! was it with first morning urine??

I can see a little something on the second one. Good luck!

i think its bfp thats how mine looked at 12dpo test, try again tomorrow should be darker x

yeah took the test with fmu, af is due wed but havent had any af signs atall
:dust:

I can see a second line sweetie. Looks like the start of a bfp to me!:hugs:

i hope so. i though it would have been stronger being 11Dpo?? or does it differ to every person?

i will do ill drag myself up to the chemist in the morning. would it make much difference on the test if i tested tomorrow morning?

i was wondering, would a evap line show up on the pic like that?

i can see the faint line on the 2nd pic as well... i have the same faint line on my first test, which i thought i missed my AF on that day... and i thought i was 4 weeks pregnant... i've tested every 2-3 days later, the line got darker... dr can't find the baby sac during 1st ultrasound... after 2 weeks, the line was the darkest i've ever seen... and the dr confirmed that i'm only 4 weeks pregnant... so, my first test was too far early.... dr said i've late conception.... i hope this could give a good example... good luck to you...

Yeah update us!! I'm in the same boat. 12DPO due AF tomorrow or Thursday, my tests look BFN but I swear I can see SOMETHING! OH said there's nothing though.
Although I'm gettin AF like cramps so.. Probably out.

hiya ladies, didn't test today :( didn't have another test and nearestcash point was broken!! i will definatly be going up the road tomorrow to get a test!! dont seems to have that many symptoms so worrying that i'm not. did many of you ladies have no symptoms when you got your BFP???

i had no symptoms and got a BFP at 14DPO! the only symptoms i had was slightly swollen boobs and a few sharp tummy cramps so i thought AF was coming! i had less symptoms than i usually do with PMS! wish you the best of luck! xxx

i worry tho because with my last bfp back in august, i had very sore boobs, sickness, heartburn, having to wee loads a really bad mood swings and i know tmi lots of cm, but the only things i seem to have now its heartburn, lots of cm, weeing and sore nipples. to me it doesnt seem enough. am i being paranoid??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->