11Dpo can you guys see a line?? UPDATED today's test!

i've read somewhere that they are about 25miu. so when other half get in i'll be testing again :) now all i have to do is cross my legs and hold it until then!

:dust:

I was just thinking about you hon... I know how silly this sounds but if you can find enough steel in your ba**s to wait till the FMU tomorrow you'd know you have a more accurate answer. I'm just afraid you will get a negative tonight by virtue of your peepee being very diluted and you'll be crushed...

yeah i guess your right. i will try my hardest not to test until the morning. its hard but atleast i'd get a decent answer, its gunna be soooooooooooooooo hard :(

if you got a faint line on answer then i would think you would get a good one on frer and everyones hormone levels are differant so dont panic yet fx

i've read somewhere that they are about 25miu. so when other half get in i'll be testing again :) now all i have to do is cross my legs and hold it until then!

I was just thinking about you hon... I know how silly this sounds but if you can find enough steel in your ba**s to wait till the FMU tomorrow you'd know you have a more accurate answer. I'm just afraid you will get a negative tonight by virtue of your peepee being very diluted and you'll be crushed...

here here it will make such a differance so hold fire girl :winkwink:

don't worry ladies i'll try my hardest to keep it until the morning. think i'll have to get my OH to lock it away somewhere away from me lol :)

*Sings Phil Collins style* : Do as I say don't do as I do....

I wrote that to you then went home and POASed on an 100 ui one with barely an hour and a half of holding off. No surprises when I saw the BFN !

haha i didnt get mine :( tesco didnt have any test how rubbish :(. hopefully get one first thing!

hi ladies im 14dpo. still no sign of :witch: today did two cheapie tests this morning, ive never heard of them but they are the only ones my chemist had. they look similar to frer but they are called answer tests. anyway did both of them this morning. think i got some faint lines but need to tilt the screen a bit. what do you girls think???

I can see the lines...very faint second line on each of them, I think. :)

hi ladies, still no sign of the :witch:im now 15dpo, i tested again this morning with fmu using a first response test. starting too worry a little bit tho because theres only a very very faint line, i'll post a piccy! could i of ov'd late in my cycle and still be very early pregnant??

Attachments

• Photo0087m.jpg
    Photo0087m.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Photo0095.jpg
    Photo0095.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 98
I think I can see a shadow of a line on both of them. However it's not where you have it marked. Fx'd for you!

i know its so awkward to mark them because on my editor thing it blows the pic up so some silly size so it blurs and you can't really see what your doing!

i can see it and its darker than first try again in 2 days and should be able to see it x

i can defo see a line congratstry and test again in a couple of days gud luk xx

Have you tested this morning? I've only just read this today and am hooked already! Have to say though I couldn't see a line on the last tests, but I am at work and can't tilt my monitor too easily. Hope you get a stronger one this morning!

hi ladies, i'm getting more and more confused! im now 17DPO, and ive been doing tests every other day and all im getting is faint lines. but surely being so far on with no sign of AF it would show up really clear on a test?? all im getting is faint lines. i did another test (tesco's hpt) this morning and got another faint line. i really don't understand whats goig on because i've had symptoms like acid, funny taste, nausea, sore nips. is it possible i could of ovulated late in my cycle?? i'll post some pics of this mornings test(i took it out the pack so you could see it better). let me know what you ladies think please!!

Attachments

• Photo0105m.jpg
    Photo0105m.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Photo0105.jpg
    Photo0105.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 53
Sorry but i think it looks like the line where a line should be.

if ur still unsure id get bloods done at ur docs.

hi ladies, i'm getting more and more confused! im now 17DPO, and ive been doing tests every other day and all im getting is faint lines. but surely being so far on with no sign of AF it would show up really clear on a test?? all im getting is faint lines. i did another test (tesco's hpt) this morning and got another faint line. i really don't understand whats goig on because i've had symptoms like acid, funny taste, nausea, sore nips. is it possible i could of ovulated late in my cycle?? i'll post some pics of this mornings test(i took it out the pack so you could see it better). let me know what you ladies think please!!

I can definatly see a line hun, but i do suggest going into doctors and doing a test there, aswell as a bloods if the test is negative..hope ya get an answer soon !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->