11Dpo can you guys see a line?? UPDATED today's test!

sammy you are describing there what i am going through now, lol. im 3 days late n im testing again tomorrow, lol, i will not give up hope so please dont you either x x x x x

i'm desperatly trying not to lose hope! Af is due tomorrow and everytime i get a stomach cramp im running to the loo to check, i guess what doesnt help is my cycle is all over the place from the m/c in sept. hope you get your bfp tomorrow!

:dust:

sammy, im keeping everything crossed for you darling x x you deserve this, we all do, x x
thank you, i will be looking forward to tomorrow, lol, but if i dont get a decent answer, im gonna wait till saturday and if af hasnt shown up by then, test then, lol, i say that but i have some of my ic sticks coming in morning, lol, so i might get too tempted, lol

I see lines! Fingers crossed for you.

hi ladies im 14dpo. still no sign of :witch: today did two cheapie tests this morning, ive never heard of them but they are the only ones my chemist had. they look similar to frer but they are called answer tests. anyway did both of them this morning. think i got some faint lines but need to tilt the screen a bit. what do you girls think???

Attachments

• Photo0046.jpg
    Photo0046.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 145
  • Photo0047.jpg
    Photo0047.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Photo0064m.jpg
    Photo0064m.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 115
I see them on both of them. No AF is a great sign though! FX!

Yes and no, I've seen as light making a baby. On the other hand you're correct, the norm is that they are darker by now but as long as AF is not proper there you're still in.

the lines have darkened a teeny bit more but not that noticable, ive had cramps similar to AF buthey haven't been as painfull as they would be, might go and get a frer later.

Googled those test and they are 100ml detection would get to superdrug / get some frer's

i know im being really thick by asking this but is that bad??

A 100miu just means its not very sensitive test sweetie. The most sensitive tests would be a FRER which are 15miu and the superdrug ones are 10miu i think. Alot more sensitive then the answer ones.:hugs:

thank you for answering that question appreciate it. does anyone know how sensitive tesco hpt's are?? OH is picking one up on way home tonight

In my experience, HPTs bought by OHs on their way home tend to be the least sensitive and the most stubborn in producing any lines. It is nearly proportional with the length of the detour, e.g. the more effort the least probable of a BFP and the more males scratching their heads asking if it's time they call the loony bin to collect their POAS addict. :)

Jokes aside I have no clue what that one is and my fingers are crossed for you.

lol im suprised i got him buying it to be honest, anything girly he normally puts his foot down and doesnt budge acts like a real wimp!!, our local tesco supermarket are so tiny they only sell there own brand pregnancy test!! just hope i manage to get a bfp!! i havent had any af symptoms whatsoever apart from the odd cramp here and there

In my experience, HPTs bought by OHs on their way home tend to be the least sensitive and the most stubborn in producing any lines. It is nearly proportional with the length of the detour, e.g. the more effort the least probable of a BFP and the more males scratching their heads asking if it's time they call the loony bin to collect their POAS addict. :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i've read somewhere that they are about 25miu. so when other half get in i'll be testing again :) now all i have to do is cross my legs and hold it until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->