11Dpo can you guys see a line?? UPDATED today's test!

i think you ovulated later maybe but i do see a faint line. fx xxx

thanks ladies, i would go and do a test and the docters but they aren't funded for them for some reason. i was working out if i ovulated later than i thought, then i dont think i will get a decent answer from test till next week, i still have no sign of the witch feeling a bit more nausea tho so maybe im testing too early!

:dust:

Hi, I saw a shadow on your FRER's but could be evaps. Can see a shadow on your IC's too but not certain they are lines. Hope they are though hun x

cant really see anything hun, but i hope this is it for you.

thanks for you reply ladies, all the lines came up withing the time limits, i still have no sign of of the witch!!, im now 4 days late. has anyone else had a late bfp??

It may well could be its way too early if you are not sure of an O date, whats the possible time frame in which you could have O'd?

i think i may have ov'd maybe 3/5 days later than normal. allday i've had really bad heartburn, got really dark veins in my boob's too. i think i might buy my last pack of tests tommorrow and if still no clear answer i'll let nature take its course. still no sign of the witch keep getting dull cramps here and ther but its nothing like my period cramps normally im doubled over with those. its so frustrating, has anyone else had problems like this???

heres today's test, the line seems to have more colour and more visible can you guys see it too???

Attachments

• Photo0114m.jpg
    Photo0114m.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo0122m.jpg
    Photo0122m.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 51
If I tilt my screen I can a line in both pics, I could see your FRER's from the other day too. Have you got another FRER you can do?

Think you need to do another with FMU either tomorrow or the day after, I hope its the start of a :bfp: for you.

:dust: for a big dark line in a few days

i haven't got a FRER :( only got cheapy tests. ive promised myself its gunna be the last pack of tests that im going to buy!! im going to do the other test tomorrow with fmu, this seems to be the darkest line that ive got!!

I can see very faint lines on all of them hun, i dont think you could have this many lines on tests and not be pregnant hun??? so i say defo BFP :) X X X X lov caz

I can see very very faint lines on them 2 but not sure if they hav colour, and wouldnt the lines b gettin stronger by now?

I hope it is ur :bfp: tho.

yeah i know thats what i wondered the test i took today had pinky colour to it and it was more visible than the others, i'm going to do another test tomorrow and see what that shows up, i just can't see why 7 tests would all come up with faint lines with out it being a dark bfp, i still have no sign of the witch so that gives me a bit of hope i guess but i'd just like a definate answer.

I don't want to read and run but from someone who's been in the same situation many times.... I know how you feel. Feels like you're going mad, doesn't it? I'll be honest, like mine, they don't seem to be getting darker so either you're heading for a chemical or you are one of those women -one in 2 million I think they said it was- who have naturally high HCG levels. Have you seen your tests snow white too? If so then it's more likely it's the former.

With that said, there ARE women whom have seen faints for days only for the little fighter to get stronger and latch and give a very strong line all of a sudden one morning so till AF shows up you're not out!

I am crossing my fingers for you!

thanks MissAma, yeah it does feel like im going mad lol, all my monthlys are normally like clockwork every 28days. i've never ever been this late.i have done tests before in other cycles and had snow white negatives which is why this is messing my head up!! i did another test this morning because AF still hasn't shown its ugly self and i got a darker line!! i mean when i did the test i could see it without having to look for it but its still not as dark as id like to see it. really starting to wonder if i had ovulated late. i'll post the pic up. let me know what you think the pic is a bit blurry but its there

Attachments

• Photo0155m.jpg
    Photo0155m.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 46

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members