• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11DPO faint line on IC 3 months after ectopic?!

Tawn

New Mummy!
Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I just POAS with late eve urine and this popped up! I am hoping you all see it and I am not crazy, because I had convinced myself that my symptoms so far have matched my miscarriage BFP cycle exactly. It's been 3 months since my ectopic, and I am praying so hard that this is my bfp and my rainbow baby!

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/11-07-121.jpg

https://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a455/tatrask/11-07-122.jpg
contrast tweaked

Ectopics sure are rough on the body and heart...sorry for your loss :hugs:

As for this....sure looks like a :bfp::bfp: to me!! Congrats hun! I hope this is your sticky! :happydance:

Thanks ladies! You are right, ectopics are very hard and pretty soon I have to contact my doctor to start worrying that the bean is in the right place this time, but for now I am just going to be happy!

Will have to do a FRER tomorrow morning to show DH as he never sees it on the ICs lol

Congrats hun it definately looks like a :bfp: sorry for your loss :hugs:

Looks like a BFP to me!! Congratulations xxx

I've had an ectopic and the thought is always in the back of my mind when testing time comes around. If you don't mind me asking did you have to have surgery to remove the ectopic or did meds work for you? When I had mine I had injections to try and dissolve it but ended up having surgery to remove it because it wasn't going anywhere and was in fact growing. Anyways my Dr told me at the time that he thinks it was just a fluke and didn't find any kind of underlying cause. Made me feel better but I do understand the worry in your mind. I will keep everything crossed for you. Your BFP looks good!!!

Sara, I am so sorry for your loss too hun. It is so stressful isn't it?

With my ectopic, I was really lucky and I didn't have to have the MTX shot or surgery, it "resolved" itself naturally--my hcg went down very quickly and I miscarried a "pseudo sac" from my uterus and the yolk sac in my left tube was absorbed.

:dust: to you hun, and all the other ladies ttc!

Thanks ladies, but unfortunately they have gone completely blank bfn today! :cry:

It feels like af is on her way, so either it is early and I might get a miracle in a few days, or it is more likely this likely was a chemical...

oh tawn! i just saw this. maybe your urine was too dilute today?? i want this for you SO bad! tomorrow will be a nice solid line :) can you get a frer?

Awww thanks too scared... I did a FRER yesterday and it was a bfn which really surprised me cause that first bfp was pretty dark. My urine has been really concentrated too and I just don't "feel" pg anymore like I have for the last 5 days or so :( I think I am done testing for a while until if ad doesn't come by Sunday cause that bfp to bfn was just too heartbreaking :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->