• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

11dpo *update 12dpo with FRER*

Ashlee B x

Teejay N Kaycie
Reaction score
Ish i think? well im due on on sunday lol

Its def there IRL n made me freak out. pics at 5min mark

Attachments

• DSCF2354.jpg
    DSCF2354.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
  • DSCF2351.jpg
    DSCF2351.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCF2350.jpg
    DSCF2350.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 77
I see nothing, sorry!

But I usually need close ups to see fainter lines! Maybe try getting a close up?

tried zoomin in abit more but its made it a lil fuzzy, sorry

DSCF2351.jpg

I'm afraid I can't see anything - good luck and try cooking one up with fmu tomorrow!

I defiantly see a faint line hun hope it gets darker I can imagine the line looks more pink an more there in real life x x

I only saw some thing on the test you had arrows & I also see that it's thinner than it should be. I'm not sure that what I see is a start of anything...
Test again tomorrow morning! GL

FRER taken apart as was gettin flash glare lol.

Only thing is pic was taken at 20mins. So evap of start of bfp??

DSCF2358.jpg

ETA: was with FMU btw

Hmm could you see a line without taking out of its casing x

Yeah but i cudnt get angle right to see it clearly without the light shining onit so took i apart lol

Be careful... I had a frer 2 months ago that I had taken apart at 10 minutes, there was dark pink coloring at the tips of each line, looked like yours with a faint line connecting... I started my period right on time a few days later (12 day luteal phase).

I hope yours turns out different and it's your BFP! :thumbup:

Thanks for that :thumbsup: i did notice the tips were slightly brighter...

After 20 minutes it's prob an evap ad taking it out of the case is just a bad deal all around. Frer specifically says do not open for a reason.
Good luck hope I'm wrong and it's your BFP coming!

Opening it up too check of there is a line is okay but if you leave it there a while they most likely will develop a pink Evaps hun xx

I do see it on the FRER, but i agree with pp about evaps. Have you tested today yet? I'd like to see what you get on todays strip. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazygifts
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->