11months ttc + 3 rounds of Clomid= BFP

kbird

Reaction score
Hello ladies just wanted to share I finally got my BFP last week after ttc for 11 months and 3 rounds of Clomid 50mg CD3-7. I wasn't expecting a BFP because the night before AF was suppose to show I started getting cramps like I always get before she arrives. I was certain I was going to wake up to her but didn't so went to the dollar tree to buy a test and went to the back of the store to test. It was also my OH bday so I had planned that if I got it I would put in a gift box and give to him. So that's what I did. We are ecstatic. I'm currently 5 weeks and still no symtpoms except the cramps that come and go. Baby dust to you ladies.

Congrats!! I'm just past 5 weeks myself and only really cramping and slightly sore nipples.

congratulations with wishes for a safe and happy 9 months.

Congrats!! I'm just past 5 weeks myself and only really cramping and slightly sore nipples.

Congrats to you!!!! How long were you ttc? Is this your first? It's my first, I am so excited. I also was only having cramping but the last few days I have ALOT of CM and this morning I woke up with sore boobs. My edd is Aug. 24th, but will have that confirmed at my first ultrasound Jan. 7th.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->