11w3d US- After two boys will this be my girl?

dfavbaby

Two boys & teeny bit preg
Reaction score
Hey girls,

Went to my first ultrasound and seen this beautiful little baby on the screen. after being so scared and nervous this whole time i can finally say I am absolutly happy. My youngest and this one will only be 1 year and 2 months apart but i cannot wait now. :baby: I was just frightened but it has grown on me.

I have two boys so i would like nothing more than for this little one to be my girl:girl: This will be my last little one so i really hope my dreams come true.

I know its early BUTTTT
Please give me any guesses:happydance:

Im guessing girlxx but could just be cuz i want it.:kiss::dohh:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 46
If that's the nub, I'd say :pink: Good luck, hoping you get your princess!!
I have a son, a second would be wonderful but I'm praying it's a girl cause my husband is so desperate for a daughter!

I'm no good at skull theory but I agree, if that's a nub (and not a leg, I can never tell!) then it looks girly! :) Good luck - I have my fingers crossed for a girl this time too! :)

Your in the same boat as me hun I have three boys and were all really hoping this is a girl I'm having a private scan at 16 weeks to find out cant wait x

If that's the nub, I'd say :pink: Good luck, hoping you get your princess!!
I have a son, a second would be wonderful but I'm praying it's a girl cause my husband is so desperate for a daughter!

Thank you! I'm hoping it is and I hope you get your girl!!! My husband also wants a girl also:)
Everything is just so much cuter.

Your in the same boat as me hun I have three boys and were all really hoping this is a girl I'm having a private scan at 16 weeks to find out cant wait x

Girly vibesxxx with three boys i really hope you get a girl! have you had an ultrasound done? I plan on doing a private at 15 weeks

Got to book the scan just after my 12 week one can't wait to find out x

I also think boy hon, as I think the nub will rise. Looks that way to me...hope I'm wrong!

I think strongly that this is a little boy. I'm so sorry.

The actual nub (I've tried to take a picture and, circle it for you and attach but I'm on my ipad) is just bellow the white line that some people are thinking is a nub and at 11 wks 3 days it is already pretty risen. Xx

Boy really? Hmm I'm really desperate to find out now. Lol

Butterfly girl I would love to see the pic if you could get it uploaded :)

I have pictures with different angles ill post another to see what you think.

I thought the same as butterflygirl :hugs: xx

Bump:)

Super curious to see what others thinkx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"