12/13 DPO could this be a BFP? Update page 6

I see it! Hopefully your next test is darker :)

Just been looking back on all my test photos and it looks a lot like my 10/11dpo test!!

Just been looking back on all my test photos and it looks a lot like my 10/11dpo test!!

that gives me so much hope:hugs:, thank you, I've been trying so hard not to use my last two frer tests, tomorrow I'll be 12dpo hopefully it's a lot more visible :kiss:

I tested every day and after my first real squinter on a frer I did another test the next morning hoping it was be really obvious but it wasn't!! It took a couple of days for the line to be picked up well in a photo. Really hope this is your bfp :)

What do the tests look like when they are dry? Mine seemed to be more obvious when I looked at them the next day x

they are a lot more obvious once they're dry, but i do really think i ovulated late this cycle, on my calendar it says i ovulated on the 7th June but i didn't get any O cramps or ewcm until the 9th June which would make me 9-10 dpo today not 12dpo. But we only DTD on the 7th which scares me a little incase it was not enough to catch the egg, but i'm happy in a way since we are kind of gender swaying for a girl.

Yeh that sounds like you ovulated late then! When do you think you'll do another test?x

Good luck on today's test Hun! I can see something on your latest test!!! Fingers crossed :)

Good luck on today's test Hun! I can see something on your latest test!!! Fingers crossed :)

thank you :flower:

cant wait to test in the A.M, i had to tell my husband to hide the tests incase i caved and wasted them on diluted pee :haha:

Same faint line the camera is unable to pick up.:cry:

Attachments

• 20160619_090957.jpg
    20160619_090957.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 33
https://i67.tinypic.com/24qvl0p.jpg
https://i67.tinypic.com/2jd2a01.jpg

im just wondering why its not getting any darker, im due for af tomorrow or the day after im cramping so im guessing shes on her way

im sounding like a crazy woman, but they all have pink faint lines that are not changing strength and they all come up within one minute, surely 3 different batched cant be dodgy :shrug:

Can you take a photo of it outside in natural daylight? X

i'm having some brown spotting now, looks like AF is on her way 2 days early :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->