12/13 DPO could this be a BFP? Update page 6

BlueMoonBubba

Reaction score
I'm only 8 or 9 DPO and I can see the faintest of faint lines, not sure what to think of it.

Attachments

• rsz_1thumbnail_20160615_075325-1.jpg
    rsz_1thumbnail_20160615_075325-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 83
another picture

Attachments

• thumbnail_20160615_082741_resized.jpg
    thumbnail_20160615_082741_resized.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 57
I see what you're seeing but it looks very grey. In saying that, BnB always eats the quality. Is it pink irl? Or too faint to really tell?
Good luck sweetheart xx I'll have my fingers crossed for you xx

thank you for looking x

It's actually pink irl, but when i upload here it fades to a really bad quality. i went outside and looked at it in natural light and its very pink.

thank you for looking x

It's actually pink irl, but when i upload here it fades to a really bad quality. i went outside and looked at it in natural light and its very pink.

Then I'd say that things are looking good!! :happydance: When will you be retesting? xx

thank you for looking x

Then I'd say that things are looking good!! :happydance: When will you be retesting? xx

i hope so :cloud9:

I'll be testing again in a few hours, I'll hold off drinking anything and see what happens.

Something definitely catching my eye...hopefully the start of your bfp...

It's hard to see for me because of the glare in the picture from the light source but I think I see a hint of s line

this is one without glare :shrug:

Attachments

• rsz_thumbnail_20160615_075301.jpg
    rsz_thumbnail_20160615_075301.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 64
https://i64.tinypic.com/149o4ep.jpg

https://i66.tinypic.com/4tr346.jpg

I see it. Looks similar to my squinter of a line at 9dpo, I got a faint but very clear pink BFP at 10dpo. Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!

thank you all for looking x

I can't wait to see tomorrow's tests either :cloud9:

I'd say maybe an early bfp! I had a squinter at 9/10dpo which looked very similar! Good luck!x

I'd say maybe an early bfp! I had a squinter at 9/10dpo which looked very similar! Good luck!x

i hope it is, i keep going back to look at the test incase the faint line goes away :dohh: it hasnt gone away since the morning, i also tested with smu and ic both bfn :cry:

I have 2 tests from that early on that I struggled to see the line on. When I took photos it just didn't really show up. By the next day it was a bit more obvious! Following for an update :)

I have 2 tests from that early on that I struggled to see the line on. When I took photos it just didn't really show up. By the next day it was a bit more obvious! Following for an update :)

can't wait until I test in the morning it's 11:50 pm here and I'm getting impatient :coffee:

I'll definitely keep this post updated x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->