12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

Im not sure how announcing will go next time around, with DD I took the test at dh's office and he paged one of his employees to come in and see the stick. :dohh:
And then continued to call his whole side of the family to tell them.. Which in turn made me call everybody on my side so there wasn't any of the "why did I hear this from so & so" So I have asked dh if he can keep it quiet this time not so sure he can, so I may have to keep it from dh til 6-8 weeks, ugh. I don't know. Because we live so far away from family and friends I don't want to just call them and tell them. I kind of want to show up with a belly, or send them a plane ticket for my due date.. I considered mailing or email ultrasounds, but i can't guarantee everybody gets them at the same time.. I know I def want a special way to announce..

And then there's when/how to announce on FB.. I've had several ffriends announce same day they found out, and one who put "Well I guess it's a girl" LOL. Nobody had any clue she was expecting. I think my status will say "We love DD so much we've promoted her to Big Sister" just not sure how far along I'll be when its posted.

I wanted to stay team yellow last time, and dh made me find out.. Im even considering opting for no ultrasounds at all so I don't have to find out the sex.. but I really want profile pics.. lol.. I'm torn..

Awesome! Well DH and I decided already we'd want to wait. I think about how we will alot. DH has more patience and can wait longer than I. So, I'm good.

I've thought about sending pics of DH, Chloe and I looking at the :bfp:! Don't know yet, nice to daydream about.

As for FB, I don't have any ideas yet. I think I'm definitley going to wait until the family knows first. Some people hate finding out BIG news on FB, first. (I know, I do.)

Either way I got to get pregnant first. Waiting on "O". I have about 6-13 more days. Using OPK this month. DH, and I still laugh about how we totally missed the egg. I don't want to do that again!

DH, didn't like the idea of OPK at first. He said "We don't need those yet". We haven't been trying long. But, I said I'm never going to not know if or when that egg is released! It just makes the 2ww more crazy. Longest cycle ever last month and it would've helped so much! LOL. So he agreed!

Anyways, how are you feeling? Are you going to be ready to go next month? I'm sorry you have to sit this cycle out.

Do you chart your temp? When I used opk's I usually got my positive on cd16 & 17 and with temping I confirmed ov as late as cd 19. And honestly I would have never thought ov was that far after my positive ov test, if I didn't temp. What I would prefer to do is bd every other day during my fertile time, but dh has an injury that doesn't always make that possible, so i have to choose my days wisely..

I probably will text a picture of dd holding my bfp to dh to let him know.. Unless I find out in March then I'll wrap it up in a jewelry box like a bracelet or watch box and give it to him for his bday.

I am starting to feel like I'm alive again.. lol. I've been sick for over a month, so I'm not sure what I remember what normal is..lol.. I am def ready for next cycle.. I'd hate to wish time away, but I really want it to hurry up and be time..

Well, I'm glad you are feeling better. I've only missed one month of ttc, and another because I totally missed the egg. Yes, I'm going full force BBT, OPK, CM... and I'm not stopping BD until I'm a confirmed 1 dpo. I'm starting OPK CD 10, I'm not missing the egg, and I'm totally not good at BBT yet. Last month was the first cycle I did it, and I oofed it all up.

I'm CD 7 today, so I'm about a week from "O". I don't know how you handle waiting. It would be hard. I get AF and I'm already seeking the fertile window.

In 4 cycles... I've mainly O'd between cd 12-14. But, last month and the egg miss I didn't "O" until CD 18.

Hoping you see that :bfp: sooner, rather than later! And that your DH is as ready to go as you are.

It's crazy this cycle ive had tons of cm the most I've seen an a year. Lol. Usually I notice it a couple times, this cycle its been a couple times a day for about a week.

The waiting sucks Soo bad.. each time af starts I count the weeks to figure out my due date and try to think of ways to announce depending when I would get a bfp.

I was charting this month, but gave up because I had a fever several days so pretty much a waste of time.

Me & dh have been discussing names tho so hopefully we can agree on a few,, I like more unique and less common names and he likes stupid names. :rofl:

Update: I'm on CD 8, I first noticed that my CM went from dry to wet, today. So, my fertile window's about to start. However, we kicked off the BD and aren't stopping until 1 dpo. I almost wanted to start the "O" strips... But, I held out as I've never ovulated before CD 12. Just super excited that its approaching and my bodies telling me so.

If you were trying today, what CD are you on? I haven't gave much thoughts on names. DH doesn't give me a hard time with them, almost lets me pick anything I want. I don't know, nothing sounds good enough to me yet.

I'm cd20.. I usually ov between cd16-19 i'm thinking it was cd17/18 because of cramping.. Last cycle was 27 days, although depending on my body's mood it ranges from 27-35.. I'm hoping that this cycle is one of the shorter cycles so I can jump start next cycle..

I think I want DD to have a say in name picking too.. Or at least pick something she can pronounce.

I remind DH that ultimately to the hospital he doesn't matter, so I get final say on the baby's name, because I'm giving birth and I'm giving the info for the birth certificate.. I told him he better be more agreeable if he wants his name on it at all :rofl:

It's good to get your bd'ing started. How long are your cycles normally?

DH has say with names. Our children all get his last! Haha! :) Well, thats good that you aren't just starting the cycle. My cycles average 28 days. Cycle 1: 26 days, Cycle 2: 27 days, Cycle 3: 29 days, Cycle 4: 32 days. I don't know why they keep getting longer. However, last month I had a cold and it was delayed.

One things for sure, we're not missing the egg again. It's BD all the way to 1 dpo. Normally it would be between CD 12-14, but I'm starting OPK tomorrow on CD 10. I bought 25 off of eBay for $5 something. I'm hoping I don't need them all. :)

I'm hoping the :witch: shows up for you soon. So you can get that :bfp:! :happydance:

I am rather positive that the next cycle or two we will both get our bfp's. Then we can discuss baby things... :0)

Cd 1 was dec 28 for me, cd 12 now.

Hoping this is the month. After a heartbreaking 2ww that ended today with the :witch: getting me 4 days late!

Wait with me!

Hi Leinzlove, I will wait with you. Same boat as you was 3 days late when AF got me...Hope this will be our month! FX and lots of babydust to all the ladies

I am rather positive that the next cycle or two we will both get our bfp's. Then we can discuss baby things... :0)

That would be sweet! :dust:

I'm on CD 10. Getting excited because I know "O" is on its way! :happydance:. I'm starting OPK today. However, in the last 4 cycles I didn't "O" before CD 12. I started BD on CD 8, then today CD, 10... I'm about to go every day. Time to keep DH excited. :) Lots & Lots of :dust: to you! Hoping this is our month! :happydance:.

Hoping this is the month. After a heartbreaking 2ww that ended today with the :witch: getting me 4 days late!

Wait with me!

Hi Leinzlove, I will wait with you. Same boat as you was 3 days late when AF got me...Hope this will be our month! FX and lots of babydust to all the ladies

What CD are you on? It's getting exciting. Love the "O", but not to into the 2ww. I always go crazy! But, I know you must have a 2ww to see that :bfp:! Lots & Lots of :dust:! Hope this is our month! :happydance:.

Soooo I was counting days on the calendar to try to figure out where I'm at.. I'm thinking AF will be here next Sun-tues-ish.. And ov Should be 31st-4th.. I'm finally back almost 100% so hopefully I can temp successfully this month without any fever's messing with me.. I'm pretty excited my cousin just bought a plane ticket to come visit me, sooooooooooo I'll be distracted while waiting for ov.. She'll stay for a couple weeks. I'm super pumped first family to actually visit in the 3 years I've lived here!!! :happydance: Hopefully DH doesn't feel weird dtd with her in the house cause she'll be here during most of my fertile days.. :blush: At least our guest room is totally at the other end of the house.. :thumbup:

CD 22 and I'm hoping for an immaculate conception :rofl: :rofl: We did actually BD one day this cycle, but I don't remember what day it was and I don't think there's an actual chance.. Stinks being sooo sick!! ugh..

Anyways I'm so glad I have my cousin coming....maybe I can convince her to stay thru til my 2ww is over.. I HATE waiting.. :dohh:

How's everybody else today?

Check my opk i may have ovulated, its my journal titled skp in the ltttc:), temps still low tho, so it still may need the blast surge for the temp to go up. But it was very strong last night.

That would be sweet! :dust:

I'm on CD 10. Getting excited because I know "O" is on its way! :happydance:. I'm starting OPK today. However, in the last 4 cycles I didn't "O" before CD 12. I started BD on CD 8, then today CD, 10... I'm about to go every day. Time to keep DH excited. :) Lots & Lots of :dust: to you! Hoping this is our month! :happydance:.

Wait with me!

What CD are you on? It's getting exciting. Love the "O", but not to into the 2ww. I always go crazy! But, I know you must have a 2ww to see that :bfp:! Lots & Lots of :dust:! Hope this is our month! :happydance:.

I'm currently on CD11. It sucks b/c I O late usually CD 20/21. This is my 2nd month on soy so I'm hoping O will come on earlier. I've been feeling lots of twinges and sharp pain in the ovary/uterus region so I'm hoping my body is gearing for O. I started OPK yesterday and will do so everyday until I get a positive. YAY!!!! I'm so excited for this month!

I'm on CD9 now and starting to get creamy CM (sorry TMI). Is this normal? Will start OPK tomorrow and hopefully positive are CD14. Im going away away on CD16 so hope to be able to catch the egg before i go!

Diddums make sure u do the deed before going away and u should be covered its likely u will ov between cycle day 14 & 16, but if it is a little later sperm can live up to 5 days so still a possibility. Good luck!!

SKP: You definitley could've. However, it could be a fluke. I wouldn't give up testing yet, until the temps go up. I don't know much about it. As this is only cycle 2 of NTNP!

TNGUYEN916: CD 11, So exciting! Either way you're getting close to "O". Hoping it happens sooner rather than later! YAY! :happydance:

Diddums: I hope its normal. I've also noticed a change in my CM. It isn't really creamy, but went from dry to wet. I'm on CD 10. My O occurs between CD 13-15 usually. I sure hope you do catch the egg before you go. Chances are you will.

snowangel187: I'm hoping that one time BD this month. Is all you needed! Its definitley possible the :witch: will stay away and you'll see that :bfp:! I hope so, if not you are getting closer to trying again. Yay! It'll be nice to have a family visit, take your mind off of things. I know its hard. I can't stop thinking about ttc! It's just nerve wracking and exciting!

As for me, here we are CD 10! And I started OPK today, negative. I'm only aware of the last 4 cycles. 26,27,29,32. Last month I had a cold, so I think that through off ovulation for the later. But, this month I'm hoping, I Ovulate around my usual time CD 13-15. BD CD 8, 10 so far. Thinking probably again on CD 12, then non stop once a day until 1dpo. Depends on the mood strike! I'm also watching CM, and so far its changed from dry to wet. It should keep getting wetter and change to EWCM.

Come on ladies! This is going to be our month! :happydance:! And if not, atleast we'll know we did all we could making it so!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I would love a bfp, but I would worry like crazy because I was Soo sick and the different meds I was on.. I'm not sure what effect if any they'd have on a baby. I'm all done with my medications and I'm feeling a lil better idk I was so out of it when I was sick and we Bd, I honestly couldn't tell ya if it was the right time,, haha I'd prob crap my pants if I got a bfp this cycle. Especially with us not trying. Oh well.. I will be thankful for that baby no matter when he/she comes. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->