12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

Hey ladies... I'm cd 29. Still no af.. I did test today cause I found a dollar tree test :haha: and a bfn.. I wasn't expecting anything, but now I'm thinking ov was delayed while being sick sooo I'm thinking af should be here by friday.. if she's not here by Saturday I will go buy a frer. I just want to know one way or another. I'm getting my supplies stocked up for next cycle, I just want to get this show one the road.. frustrated cause I don't have the normal af cramps at all..

Welcome everybody!!

Leinz u should test twice tomorrow just in case. At like 10am and 6pm. Good luck.. if u don't catch the surge on that opk don't worry ur Bd schedule is great!! Keep it up!! :flower:

Im cd 20, dont really know whats going on atm. I just have high temps, and some right sifde pain. and i feel huge

Sounds like ov or implantation.. i would do the deed if I were u.. :thumbup:

Hey ladies... I'm cd 29. Still no af.. I did test today cause I found a dollar tree test :haha: and a bfn.. I wasn't expecting anything, but now I'm thinking ov was delayed while being sick sooo I'm thinking af should be here by friday.. if she's not here by Saturday I will go buy a frer. I just want to know one way or another. I'm getting my supplies stocked up for next cycle, I just want to get this show one the road.. frustrated cause I don't have the normal af cramps at all..

Welcome everybody!!

Leinz u should test twice tomorrow just in case. At like 10am and 6pm. Good luck.. if u don't catch the surge on that opk don't worry ur Bd schedule is great!! Keep it up!! :flower:

I'm impressed, you held out this long! :) Sorry it had to be a :bfn:! I hope you are either pregnant, and to early to test! Or the :witch: gets here. So, you can get going in a brand new cycle, thats the one! :hugs:

I'm testing every 12 hours at this point! Waited to see the EWCM, and its here, just not at its peak! My OPK was negative this afternoon, but the second line is the darkest I've seen. Looks hopeful after being so faint the last few days. (Only seen visible LH line held up to light yesterday.) I'm getting excited! :happydance: Starting to wonder if my cycles are getting longer. It could be a good explanation on why it hasn't happened for me yet.

Im cd 20, dont really know whats going on atm. I just have high temps, and some right sifde pain. and i feel huge

Very good signs! I hope this means BFP! :hugs:

Very good signs! I hope this means BFP! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I hope so too!

Update: CD 18, still no O! Should be anyday as my CM is there... And my OPKs are almost positives... But they are still neg. Last night and today, I've been experiencing nausea. I hope this is a sign of ovulation.

Update: I finally got my Positive OPK... yesterday evening. Still positive this afternoon. Thinking that means today CD 19 is O, day! EWCM, and I even have a few ovulation symptoms. Nauseated all day yesterday, fatigue, hungry. Normally, I'd be thinking I was in the 2ww, and pregnant.

How is everybody doing?

CD 31.. Still no af, but I have felt a little crampy off and on today. So I'm pretty sure she'll be here by friday.. Still 'patiently' waiting to get this next cycle started..

Yay for ov!! Get to bd'ing :haha: when do you plan on taking preg tests?

Owoooo! I wish this was the month for you! However, if the :witch: is going to show. I hope she does so sooner, rather than later. :hugs:

I don't know when I'm going to stop BD. I want to again right now, but don't want to because we just did less than 12 hours ago. Thinking maybe waiting another 6 hours or so. I'm happy with my BD schedule. It may be to late, but full of quality swimmers. I should ovulate by 4am, that would be 36 hours since I got the first positive OPK.

I don't know when I'll test. Probably way to early to get a :bfp:! I'm very hopeful this month is the one.

I def think that this is it for you!! how are you going to tell dh if you get your bfp? any special announcement or will he be right there testing you.. I would be happy with a bfp this cycle but i'd be super scared because i was on a meds for sure during ovulation and also before... and i would be worried about what it could have done to my eggs.... -_- but you're right I hope i can get started on my next cycle sooner rather then later if that's necessary..

You're so sweet! Fill me with so much hope! I'd rather you get your :bfp: next cycle. That way you wouldn't worry about the meds at all. But, then again if you're pregnant right now... I'm sure everything would be fine...:hugs:

I don't know how I'll tell DH. He prob will be with me when I test. We've been in this ttc cycle together. Both, keeping it going... It's been romantic. I hope this is my month. But, if its not... I'm sure to remember this month forever! :)

I'm having extreme pain in my hip/back area only on my right side its an odd feeling.. I've been on the heating pad.. I don't dare take any meds just in case I am preggers .. ugh. Feeling a little down tonight, wish I knew one way or another.. af if u can here me and ur on ur eay hurry up..

When I got my bfp with dd dh told me I was pregnant and to test before I was late. :rofl:

Obviously he knows we r trying and is always asking if af is here yet, so I will prob text him a pic of test or let dd tell him.. I don't want to involve him in the emotional roller coaster of testing..

:flower:

Any updates? Have you held out testing? Has the :witch: put you in the next cycle?

My update: CD 21, 1 dpo...back in the 2ww. Thought it would be CD 19 for O. But, I changed the date to yesterday based on CM and opks remaining positive.

Stalk my journal...

Hey!! I did test with a freebie that came with my opks it was a bfn, but when I looked up the sensitivity it was 100miu :dohh: sooo a big waste,, cd 33 and still no af, I did buy a box of frers lastnight, but I font plan on testing for a few days 35 days is the longest cycle I've had in the last 6 months sooo I will probably wait til cd36 or 37 to test.. and although I'm not expecting a bfp, I'm gonna be mad when af shows just because she's made me wait so long!!!

Are u still Bd'ing? How many days before u start testing? ;)

Cd 23, witch is making her appearance :(

Hey!! I did test with a freebie that came with my opks it was a bfn, but when I looked up the sensitivity it was 100miu :dohh: sooo a big waste,, cd 33 and still no af, I did buy a box of frers lastnight, but I font plan on testing for a few days 35 days is the longest cycle I've had in the last 6 months sooo I will probably wait til cd36 or 37 to test.. and although I'm not expecting a bfp, I'm gonna be mad when af shows just because she's made me wait so long!!!

Are u still Bd'ing? How many days before u start testing? ;)

No, I tried to get it in this morning. But I really have to have a break. So sore, and ovulation has brought symptoms making it painful to be touched. I'm happy with the BD schedule I had... And DH and I gave ourselves the best chance. Out of our hands now... the wait has begun.

I really hope limbo ends for you soon. :hugs:

I'll be testing in 8 days or so. Too early... but long enough!

Cd 23, witch is making her appearance :(

Really? You sure about that? Many women have felt the :witch: coming and got that :bfp:! I'm still longing to be updated with yours! Plus isn't CD 23, a lil short for the :witch:?

Hi ladies, may i join please!!!? I'm on cd25 and no sign of AF even tho I cramped a whole week an recently gotten back constipated. I'm due to test in 3-4 days an nervous as I can't stand to see a bfn. I'm not having any of the signs just yet besides the cramps/pressure I had but it hasn't happened at all today just a temp drop. Hope by me having a drop in my bbt dosen't mean she's on her way!!

Yay! No AF! I hope she has the most wonderful of reasons for staying away! I hope you get your BFP! :hugs:

Thank You. And you also -Leinzlove . I praying my bbt gets better [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->