12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

I would love a bfp, but I would worry like crazy because I was Soo sick and the different meds I was on.. I'm not sure what effect if any they'd have on a baby. I'm all done with my medications and I'm feeling a lil better idk I was so out of it when I was sick and we Bd, I honestly couldn't tell ya if it was the right time,, haha I'd prob crap my pants if I got a bfp this cycle. Especially with us not trying. Oh well.. I will be thankful for that baby no matter when he/she comes. <3

True, but can't say its never happened to anyone before! I'll also be very thankful and grateful when baby #2 gives me that :bfp:! Hope its sooner rather than later for us both!

Update: CD 11, CM from wet to wetter. Still negative OPK. But, I'm sure its coming. It's now BD all the way to 1 dpo. :happydance:

My body is playing some cruel tricks on me for sure. Ive been crampy and dead tired for a few days along with some crazy dreams!!! I normally don't get cramps if any til a day before af. Aaahh. I can't eait to start actually trying next cycle so I have a reason to drive myself crazy with symptom spotting!!

Keep up the Bd'ing.. r u going to wait for temps to confirm u actually ovulated? Are u charting on fertility friend or just doing it yourself? Fingers crossed u catch this egg and I will catch my next one!!! <3

I just have what I call a bedroom chart. But, its got some pretty mucked temps on it. I definitley don't trust my abilities with it yet. So hard to get up at the same time everyday. I would almost say I'm mainly OPK and CM. And ofcourse BD! DH is at work right now, and I texted him our key word for BD... which is BOOM! His reply was "Can't wait." We missed BD today, but BD yesterday. So, we should have lots of healthy swimmers... I keep resisting the urge to OPK. I know it won't be positive yet. Its just, I'm even impatient waiting for O. It's just so exciting!

I've even told myself the 2ww won't be tough this cycle. I haven't had an easy 2ww yet, they seem to get harder and harder.

Well you could be pregnant... Its possible. And if not, you are getting ready for the next cycle and will be so soon. :happydance:

I had a poss opk at 1030 on Jan 8 hopefully i actually ovulated. I have a high temp but i dont know if its high enou for ovulation, and i had a drop the day before that. So i could still be ovulating since i taken clomid cd 3-7 so it stil may be early for ovulation. Unless i just ovulated on my own. So right now im going on 3 dpo plus i been cramping as well,

I hope you did! Atleast the opk detected the surge and your temp rose. Very good signs! I hope this is your month! :happydance:

I was going to take a relaced approach to this cycle as my last one was a long one 53 days so i started taking Agnus Castus and AF came 10 days later (wooo hooo).

All my calendars tell me that ov "should" be around 17-25th jan but i started getting my first ever EWCM on sunday so took an OPK and got an "almost" positive, monday got more EWCM and the line was darker - OH came round to see me so i pounced on him, did a test later that night and line was even darker - ive never had more than a faint line on an OPK before.

I noticed my temp had dropped and then shot up but this morning its gone down again so now im worrying as your temps are meant to stay up arent they?

ive gone from a relaxed attitude to now pulling my hair out and wanting to poas every 5 mins :rofl:

Ladies I would suggest you look into using fertilityfriend.com It's a great way to keep track of your temps and it will even confirm ovulation for you. It's good to see what patterns you may have over a few months of temping. The first month is free and then you can either pay a membership fee or use the free version. You can put temps in that you have written down and old af dates, etc.. At first I was only using opk and would get a positive on cd 16&17 and if we bd on cd 14 or 15 I would think i was ok if we didn't do it on 16. Well once I started temping, I found with a positive opk on 16&17 I didn't actually ovulate til cd18 or 19. So that made my chances even less..... Guess what I'm saying is every little bit helps so check out fertilityfriend and let me know what you think...

Leinz- Enjoy your BOOM! :) I had a problem for a little while with consistent times temping, so I started setting an alarm, temping and going back to sleep.. There's a place on fertilityfriend to plug in what time you temped and it shows you if it was too far off from when u should have taken it etc..

Well....woke up extremely nauseous this morning. Super tired and i've had peeing on a stick on my mind all day.. :rofl: I'm a little mad I have to go through this on my month off. :haha: Oh well I guess there is a miniscule chance of a bfp, but I certainly am trying to focus on next cycle and will not be testing until I am late.. Good Luck Ladies!! <3

Ladies I would suggest you look into using fertilityfriend.com It's a great way to keep track of your temps and it will even confirm ovulation for you. It's good to see what patterns you may have over a few months of temping. The first month is free and then you can either pay a membership fee or use the free version. You can put temps in that you have written down and old af dates, etc.. At first I was only using opk and would get a positive on cd 16&17 and if we bd on cd 14 or 15 I would think i was ok if we didn't do it on 16. Well once I started temping, I found with a positive opk on 16&17 I didn't actually ovulate til cd18 or 19. So that made my chances even less..... Guess what I'm saying is every little bit helps so check out fertilityfriend and let me know what you think...

Leinz- Enjoy your BOOM! :) I had a problem for a little while with consistent times temping, so I started setting an alarm, temping and going back to sleep.. There's a place on fertilityfriend to plug in what time you temped and it shows you if it was too far off from when u should have taken it etc..

Well....woke up extremely nauseous this morning. Super tired and i've had peeing on a stick on my mind all day.. :rofl: I'm a little mad I have to go through this on my month off. :haha: Oh well I guess there is a miniscule chance of a bfp, but I certainly am trying to focus on next cycle and will not be testing until I am late.. Good Luck Ladies!! <3

I think I'll probably not do FF. You can also do it on countdowntopregnancy.com. I haven't given up on it yet. Just knowing I can't count on it. However, OPK should do the trick with CM. My CM doesn't lie... On O day I get globs of it... Last cycle had I listened more to it than BBT, I wouldn't have missed the egg. I appreciate your advice though.

Well, I hope you see that :bfp:! I'm glad you have a chance to see one. Do you know when you O'd? If not this is going to be a hard 2ww!

I was going to take a relaced approach to this cycle as my last one was a long one 53 days so i started taking Agnus Castus and AF came 10 days later (wooo hooo).

All my calendars tell me that ov "should" be around 17-25th jan but i started getting my first ever EWCM on sunday so took an OPK and got an "almost" positive, monday got more EWCM and the line was darker - OH came round to see me so i pounced on him, did a test later that night and line was even darker - ive never had more than a faint line on an OPK before.

I noticed my temp had dropped and then shot up but this morning its gone down again so now im worrying as your temps are meant to stay up arent they?

ive gone from a relaxed attitude to now pulling my hair out and wanting to poas every 5 mins :rofl:

YAY! This is totally sweet! So, glad you O'd and you pounced OH. :happydance: I hope this 2ww is the one! :hugs: I thought your temps are suposed to stay up. But I'm not the person to ask. This is my second cycle of BBT. Last month I mucked up bad and totally missed the egg. This month I decided to keep BBT and it looks mucked again. I'm backing it up with OPK and CM.

Bbt only confirms ov happened, because cm and opk show ov is going to happen it doesn't always happen or its possible to be delayed. So when I am temping I continue to Bd until ov is confirmed. I don't know when I ov'd I was temping then stopped because I was feverish I started using opk's but then stopped because dh decided we should wait til next cycle I think I stopped around cd 14? And we did Bd after that....... So needless to say not sure when I ov'd but I am cd24 today I'm expecting af between cd28-35. It's usually closer to cd 28 then 35 we shall see. I prob will test Monday if af is a no show... Are u excited for ur tww?

At this point, I'm excited about O. I'm probably delaying it, from being anxious. This I can't help. LOL! I'm not worried about not ovulating, sperm count or anything yet! So, I'm just keeping BD! I think thats the most definite way of achieving pregnancy. :happydance: And if It doesn't happen this cycle... then I'll atleast know, I had fun trying to make it so. Tee-hee!

Oh, the 2ww. It's always awful being in limbo. But, for me I'm excited about everything. Even when AF shows up I'm waiting on O, then I'm waiting on :bfp:.

Testing on Monday! How will you last that long? I'm POAS crazy! I hope you see that BFP! :hugs:

Well I'm pretty stubborn :haha: I convince myself each time I have to pee its too early to test so then I pee and immediately after I think I should have poas :rofl: I don't keep tests in the house although I do have one currently because it came with my opks. I have been thinking about buying a couple frers and I think I might order one of the digi's with the conception weeks from eBay just because,, I don't understand why they don't sell them in the US..

CD 15... Still waiting on O. Should be any day. Web MD predicts CD 16, March of Dimes predicts CD 18. My OPK's keep getting lighter and lighter. CM gets wettier and I've noticed a teeny bit of EWCM. So, it's coming I think.

How bout you? Any early pregnancy symptoms?

Are you still Bd'ing ... Have u had a positive opk before? I know some women have to test twice a day to catch their surge... But if ur just now getting ur ewcm then ur prob right it'll be happening in the next few days...

Afm I'm really having nothing.. odd cramps every now and then and crazy dreams.. if af is going to show I hope shes her first thing Monday. :flower: I'm anxious to get next cycle started.

I would love to follow you ladies if I could. I am new to this and kinda confused on how to navigate the forums. My hubby and I married 10/01/11. I have a daughter (6) and son (9) from a previous relationship. We are now trying for #3 for me and #1 for him. I am on CD15 today. So 2dpo if I have it all added up right:dohh:

I have a few medical issues (endometriosis,adenomyosis,reoccuring large ovarian cysts - including one now that is a complex cyst) I only have one ovary as I lost one after an ectopic pregnancy that ended in surgical removal.

So we did the BD every fertile day this cycle and keeping our FX. I've had alot of symptoms but they could very well be related to the cyst or AF coming. Lots of cramping, not pain but itchy breasts, nausea, and heartburn.

Anyways I would love to wait with you ladies!!

Are you still Bd'ing ... Have u had a positive opk before? I know some women have to test twice a day to catch their surge... But if ur just now getting ur ewcm then ur prob right it'll be happening in the next few days...

Afm I'm really having nothing.. odd cramps every now and then and crazy dreams.. if af is going to show I hope shes her first thing Monday. :flower: I'm anxious to get next cycle started.

Yes, thats why I haven't started OPK twice a day. As, I'm watching CM and its not been EWCM. I have a lot around O time and can't miss it! I check every evening. I've been OPK every afternoon also and the lines keep getting fainter and fainter. I'm wondering if this is why it hasn't happened for me. I'm obviously Oing later than I assumed. And BD 8, 10, 12, 14, 15... and everyday until 1 dpo. I'm not missing the egg. I just want to know when it's getting here. LOL!

I'll be happy when your next cycle starts! I want to be updated with your :bfp:!

I would love to follow you ladies if I could. I am new to this and kinda confused on how to navigate the forums. My hubby and I married 10/01/11. I have a daughter (6) and son (9) from a previous relationship. We are now trying for #3 for me and #1 for him. I am on CD15 today. So 2dpo if I have it all added up right:dohh:

I have a few medical issues (endometriosis,adenomyosis,reoccuring large ovarian cysts - including one now that is a complex cyst) I only have one ovary as I lost one after an ectopic pregnancy that ended in surgical removal.

So we did the BD every fertile day this cycle and keeping our FX. I've had alot of symptoms but they could very well be related to the cyst or AF coming. Lots of cramping, not pain but itchy breasts, nausea, and heartburn.

Anyways I would love to wait with you ladies!!

Ofcourse, you can join in. I'm also CD 15, but still waiting on O! I'm sorry for your ectopic pregnancy. Very happy you've been blessed with two babies. And hope this is your month for #3. Lets see that :bfp: :hugs:

Update: CD 17, still no O! I'm starting to think somethings wrong with me. My body is still telling me its coming... More CM every day. And last night it was nearly EWCM, however, it hasn't reached its peak. Its there but it doesn't stretch very far between my fingers. Starting to get frustrated, with me already being impatient as it is...

Hi ladies! I would loveeeee to join this thread! I am CD 16 and I cannot figure out if I have O'ed yet! I was using OPK's up until two days ago when I ran out and I am refusing to spend anymore money on them this month so I am just winging it. Lol! I have been having these weird cramps/twinges in my lower tummy and clear watery CM (TMI) and I read in another thread that watery CM can also mean ovulation in some women so FXed!! Good luck to everyone and keep us all posted on this 2ww :)

Sounds like you could've. I hope I O soon, CD 17 and waiting! I've never had a positive OPK, this is my first cycle using them.

I know I did not O yet! Based on CM! It's driving me crazy. WEB MD has predicted my O for tomorrow based on the length of my last 3 cycles. I hope they are right.

I BD on CD 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17.... So O'ing tomorrow would be perfect for Spermy filled tubes!! Hope this is everyones month! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->