12/31... CD 1, Wait with me...

Cd 12 today, plan on Bd'ing every other day til my pos opk then everyday. :o)

Please keep me updated! Can't wait for you to join me! This month is the one! :hugs:

I really hope so Leinz, not sure I can take much more of the TTC rollercoaster..

OMG! Congrats Leinzlove!!! I had to read back to catch were I lefted off lol. Any updates ladies?

Read my pg journal. Life hasn't been nice to me lately.

Af has come and gone, I think I'm about cd 9, and I'm heading out of town without dh early morning on the day I usually get my pos opk :dohh: So I think I am going to purchase preseed and bd as late as possible the night before and hope that it works.. If not I'll be taking next cycle off, as I don't want a Christmas Baby. Although it would be a blessing, I don't think it's fair for those who have to share their bdays with Christmas.. ;)

Well I'm on CD30 of my second cycle and still no sign of O!!! I did start taking b vitamin and AC so have stopped taking those and I'm going to give my body a few months to just get back to normal...whatever normal is lol.

How you doing Lenizlove? Xx

Diddums I hope you O soon. And SnowAngel all it takes is once. Let this be your month! :hugs:

AFM: I'm doing not so good at the moment. I'm holding out hope that I'm not losing my baby. But, it looks bad...

I'm 9 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I went to my first scan Monday at 8 weeks, 2 days. I saw a embryo in a small sac, with no HB. I cried nonstop, was so sure I lost my baby. Had blood tests Monday and Wednesday, revealed increase, but not fast enough. However, now I have hope again. More blood tests today and Monday. Dr. says probable MC, but not definite. My lil dragon is fighting, so all we can do is wait.

No bleeding or any physical indications of MC.

Aww Leinzlove I'm so sorry to hear. I have everything crossed for you and hope little bean is ok. Let us know how everything goes. When will you get the new blood test results?

Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"