12 dpo clear blue plus test

babyoneill

mother to Amber and Lexie and Jack
Reaction score
Ok so I am 12 dpo my temps are still high I took this test this morning with 2nd mu I can't see anything but just wondering how reliable these are and could I still be in with a chance ?

Attachments

• 20171106_104055.jpg
    20171106_104055.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 104
Hey, I'm also wondering this! I am 12dpo and have just used this test and got a negitive. I didn't get a positive till 13dpo with my son (6 years ago) but I also used a first response test. Have heard lots of mixed reviews about tests with blue dyes. Hopefully it's still to early for us x

Just took a ic now and massive bfn but I have been to the bathroom a lot already today haha clinging to thr hope lol ill test again in 2 days in af doesn't show up x

Omg same! But like you I've been drinking quite a bit to so who knows! I'm due on Wednesday, how about you? I will probably test again tomorrow because I'm a bit obsessive! Lol. Going to asd a in a bit so might pick up some first response x

I have a 13day LP so u guess that makes me due wed also I'm going to wait to see if she comes wed then if not test with FMU x

Your not out till the witch shows her face. Good luck :)

I used two of these and the blue positive line wasnt there i chucked them in the draw and checked them the next day and they were blue positive lines. It took ages for it to clear and dry they arent very reliable to pick up an early bfp the early detection ones are better. x

I agree with the pp... try a pink dye test in a day or two. Good luck!

Still hang onto hope, but for now I don't see anything. I always use the first response early result tests- they are by far the most sensitive. Most have a sensitivity of 20-25 (including clear blue I believe ) but the frer is 6-7. Good luck

I have a luteal phase of 13 days and my temp usually drops the day before period and it is still consistent I'm not going to test til my missed af now though

Still hang onto hope, but for now I don't see anything. I always use the first response early result tests- they are by far the most sensitive. Most have a sensitivity of 20-25 (including clear blue I believe ) but the frer is 6-7. Good luck

Doesn't this depend on the country? Here in the UK FRER is said to be 12mIU, it's only the curved FRER in the US that I heard was 6.5mIU? They aren't hugely open with their sensitivity though, they don't print it on the leaflets like the other tests seem to

Doesn't this depend on the country? Here in the UK FRER is said to be 12mIU, it's only the curved FRER in the US that I heard was 6.5mIU? They aren't hugely open with their sensitivity though, they don't print it on the leaflets like the other tests seem to

This is what I was trying to find out the other day!

Good luck :) hope you get your :bfp:

I find pink dye tests much better than blue, and now where possible only use pink

This is what I was trying to find out the other day!

According to what I find on Google (and I have Googled the F out of this lol!), our FRERs here in the UK, that is the early kind (6 days sooner, and not the curved type) are 12.5mIU. CB Plus is 25mIU, CB early detection 10mIU, One Step ICs and Cassanovum ICs also 10mIU, CB digi with weeks indicator 25mIU, CB early digital is also 25mIU so don't be fooled by this marketing scam!
In the US it's different. I don't know about their version of CB, but their FRER is the curved type mostly and is said to be 6.5mIU. I don't know about their flat type FRER, whether it's the same as the curved, but the curved has an awful reputation as it's always giving false lines since it's capable of detecting lower levels than 6.5mIU (as if this isn't low enough already!), because some women have baseline hCG levels of up to 5, this is why there are so many false positives on these

I thought the Cb weeks indicator was 50?thanks for that info though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->