12dpiui 14dp trigger BFP or is it trigger??!!

Sarahpg

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Looking for some opinions here. Today is 12dpiui and 14 days past ovidrel trigger shot. I woke up and decided to take a hpt and only had a clear blue digital. I took this and to my surprise it came back "pregnant" on the display. I immediately sent DH out to buy another test. He came back with First response early response and sure enough the second line appeared- not super faint but lighter than the control line. Is this really my BFP? Or is this still the ovidrel trigger shot? I am supposed to go for bloodwork on Tuesday AM as per the nurse after my IUI. This is the first month I have waited this long to test. Every other month with trigger shot I have tested at 10, 11, 12 dpiui and had BFN so i am would assume that it would not be trigger at this point but I cannot be sure as I didn't test any earlier this time! I thought I was being so good by waiting but now it's driving me crazy!!!

Any opinions or suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks and good luck to you all!

I'm pretty sure the trigger would be gone by now - it never stuck around more than 7 or 8 days for me. Take another test tomorrow and if the line is darker you'll know for sure but I think you've got your bfp!

Thanks azlissie! I hope this is the case!! I will take a test tmrw AM for sure. Hope your pregnancy is going well for you!!

Best of luck!

That's a true BFP! Congrats! Before doing IVF, I did IUI's and conceived on one of them. I got my BFP 12dpiui and 14dpt.

Thanks greeneyes! Congrats on your twins arriving soon! best of luck to yiu! I just took another test this AM, actually 2 tests ha digital came up almost instant "pregnant" and the FRER second line is darker than yesterday yet still lighter than the control line. Cautiously excited over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->