12dpo bfn out?

MissRhead

Reaction score
I guess this question has been asked tons before but im clutching at straws :dohh:
AF due Friday, today I am 12dpo and got BFN on a frer this morning, I've been using promatris since around 7dpo :dohh:
I've been getting faint lines on them but they've got no darker and surely if they where picking something up a frer would too? Anyway I'm pretty sure the tests are rubbish!
Anyone else had a bfn at 12dpo and still got a bfp? :flower:

Well funny you should say I'vebeen testing for a week I'm 2 days late today and got faint line in frer today so don't be disheartened x

im also around 12dpo and getting bfn... but ms sunshine u just gave me hope that bfn's are normal before af is due and that u can get bfp/ faint positive days after af is due!!! :) :)

You also gave me some hope ms sunshine thank you. I know I didn't test early with my last 2, but when I did I know they where dark positives. I just don't know, I've ran out of tests and I'm not buying any more until Friday unless AF comes because I'm just driving myself mad here

I'm 12dpo, and I had a BFN yesterday. Lots of ladies don't get early BFPs, though, so don't worry! You're not out until AF shows. I'm going to try to hold out until Saturday now, when I'll be 1 day late.

AF got me today, I was so sure we had done it aswell ��
Good luck to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"