12dpo.... faint positive?.?

Julsak

Reaction score
We've been TTC for 2.5 years. Got pregnant last June and miscarried at 9 weeks. This was our last try before IVF. I was on femera and progesterone after ovulation. Had a weird feeling to test. 12dpo fmu
Thoughts?.?

Attachments

• IMG_5403.jpg
    IMG_5403.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 71
i can def see a faint line, did it show up within time frame?

Thank you :) yep it did show within 5 minutes. I'm going to take another test tomorrow. But I feel like with my last pregnancy the lines were darker in the evening rather than fmu.

yes, with my daughter, my lines were def darker in the evening. i would usually wait to test when i got home from work and those lines were always darker than the ones in the morning. that lasted until after af would have been due, then they were all pretty dark lol

i hope your next test is darker!

Thank you! I'll do my best to wait until tomorrow evening to see what that'll look like. Praying for darker lines ����

Can easily see a line, I really hope it's your bfp!
I'm the same, got better lines in the afternoon/evening, but I always get up at least once to pee!

The last one was taken today around noon. I'm going to go out tomorrow and get a digital test. After my last miscarriage I'm just so nervous and anxious.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 46
Definite progression! Congrats! I know it's hard not to be nervous :hugs:

Thats awesome progression! I understand completely about being nervous... Im sure your digital will say pregnant!

Definitely pregnant! Congratulations!

Pregnant for sure! A frer will show dark lines no doubt!! Congratulations !

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"