12dpo or 8dpo please look at my chart..

I see the line! Do you have an appointment scheduled to check your levels?

Sorry for the awful quality of the pic. You can't really see much cos it's so pixcellated, but it's honestly clear to see when I hold it away from me. What do you think though? I'm terrified it's too faint for 13dpo. The bottom one is today's fmu and the top is yesterday's fmu. I definitely think this mornings is darker, but like I said yesterday's fmu was only about a 4 hour hold and this morning's was 6 hours so that could be why this morning's is darker?

i see it. Try and book an appointment with your doctor. Good luck x

I tested again this morning with the same internet cheapies, line came up straight away again and I think it's a little darker. I dipped two in the same urine and they both came up different? ? My dh got me a tesco one and it says to test after missed period, the line was about the same as the internet cheapies so I checked the instructions on the ic and it didn't say anything about them being early tests. Maybe that's why the lines aren't v dark? I'm going to the drs later, buti don't think they'll do blood tests, they wouldn't when I was pg with ds. Dreambaby, do you think I have reason to be concerned? X

I tested again this morning with the same internet cheapies, line came up straight away again and I think it's a little darker. I dipped two in the same urine and they both came up different? ? My dh got me a tesco one and it says to test after missed period, the line was about the same as the internet cheapies so I checked the instructions on the ic and it didn't say anything about them being early tests. Maybe that's why the lines aren't v dark? I'm going to the drs later, buti don't think they'll do blood tests, they wouldn't when I was pg with ds. Dreambaby, do you think I have reason to be concerned? X

No just to ask for blood test and check progesterone level. Congrats Hun x

Thank you :) I went to the drs tonight and because of my concerns he suggested doing an hcg beta (quantitive) and then doing another one in a couple of days after that depending on the results. Although it's good that I'll know for sure if theis pregnancy is growing, I'm also terrified because I'll know for sure iykwim. When I got home I thought that today's test looks a little lighter than yesterdays :s So I panicked and took another Tesco and IC even though I'd bee drinking loads of watr today...I prepared myself for no line or a barely there line, but they both came up clear (still not very dark) but clear and especially good lines for the amount of water I'd drank. Also I've read that Tesco's are 25mlu and ic are 10mlu, but this afternoon and this morning the Tesco tests look darker than the ic?? I've got two frer now so I'm gonna do one tomorrow morning and pray that I get a dark line. Blood test is tomorrow morning too and I get the results Thursday afternoon. Thank you again for your on going support x

Sounds promising...hope your levels reflect what sounds like progressing hcg (besides those diluted urine ones anyway!)

I took a frer and another ic this morning. The frer gave me a nice clear pink line straight away, still not dark though and the ic gave me about the same. When I look at all the ic now I think that maybe today's and yesterdays aren't as dark as Monday morning's :( I know obviously Monday's is a lot drier, but what I can't understand is why are the frer and Tesco tests giving me darker lines than the ics? I looked back on my amazon account alst night and it says that the ics are 10mlui, so surely they should be darker than the Tesco and frer which are 25mlui?? Going for my blood test in a bit..results tomorrow afternoon, I'm terrified, but I know I need to know. I know I'm definitely pregnant, but I just don't know if this little Christmas pudding is strong and growing. It's killing me, this is Oakley's little brother or sister and I love little pudding so much already :( Sorry if sound pathetic x x

It's painful to even type this, but I took another frer this morning and the line was clearly lighter...when I wiped there was pink watery blood. I went to the drs for my results and they said my level is 21 (should be around 49) I'm losing our tiny baby and my heart is broken. It doesn't seem real, what makes it harder is that I haven't had any bleeding since, so my body is clearly gonna take it's time to do this. :'(

I'm so sorry! Hopefully it will take a turn for the better! That is terrible to hear and I'm upset reading it. I was really hoping for you! Prayers to you and your family

Thank you Jessie, I have been, he's asleep now and I really want to crawl into his cot and curl up around him. My pregnancy with Oakley was so perfect that this in a way is even more unexpected. I'll always love this baby, our second child, our baby December x x

That is so sweet, I can see your a good mother and your son is so lucky to have you, and this baby would of been so lucky also. God works in mysterious ways I was always told. Don't give up hope! Life is so unexpected sometimes. Your welcome

:hugs: awwwww Maisy, this was the last thing i expected to see. I am sooo sorry. Cannot imagine what you r going through. May God give you the strength to carry on xx:hugs:

Thank you for your kind words dreambaby. I think I knew it was coming. Not that it makes it easier, but I just couldn't let myself get excited, I was just filled with dread and waiting for the worse to happen. I am heartbroken, but my beAutiful boy is keeping me strong x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->