12dpo.......stay away mother nature!!!!

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
Not going to waste my time testing yet going to wait see if af comes in Tuesday if not I'll test Wednesday.

Tried to stay more relaxed less stressed this month, me and Df been away for weekend and took our 2 little ones on adventures to pass time and keep our mind occupied and generally just enjoyed eachother instead of worrying about ttc.

Hope it worked :-/

What's all you other ladies stories this month.... Do you feel different? Could this be your cycle?
Xx

:hi: good luck hun! lost of :dust:

im 6dpo today but im a POAS addict lol. ill start testing with 2mu today. Iv already ot heartburn/nausea/ sore boobs/ metalic taste/ and a few other things but i wont hold out hope. I have stupid cycles so hoping this is my lucky cycle thanks to Vitex x

Oooo goodluck to you too hun have my tx.
I don't feel I am this month but felt like I was last couple cycles so would be nice surprise.

Ment to be having a night out with the girls Saturday as haven't met up with them since November so hoping I'll be on soft drinks with a smile on my face xx

I think I got a bfp today blood test tomorrow to confirm no symptoms thou was just a random test good luck ladies xxx

Congrats missy did u just have a faint line or something? :) have you been TTC long? Xx

Congratulations keep me updated with your pregnancy hun.
Af just got me girls I'm gutted xx

:dust: congratulations Missy.

im sorry nic :hugs: good luck for this fresh cycle xx

Thanks sethsmummy and missy I will do :)

So excited for you 2 years is a long time ttc bet you and your df are over the moon :) xx

Yeah but I'm soo scared can't even get excited or happy ATM cause I'm worrying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->