13 month ttc, first month using preseed BFP

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
So we have been trying for 13 month had 2 miscarriages along the way due to my under active thyroid, doctors upped my dosage of thyroxine to help us along and advised up to use preseed.
So this month we did and we have just got a faint bfp so going to test again in morning with first wee.
Bit excited but also so scared as I can't handle any more heartache xx

Thank you horrorfan88. Bit confused as this morning we did another test and almost immediately a bright white line came up along with bright pink in the control, my partner thinks it might be faulty test as we had faint positive yesterday, but I have instantly thought yesterdays was the faulty test. So confused going to get another brand test today as these ones were just from a local supermarket . why do these things play with our heads. Xx

Hopefully u will get a clear bfp with it next test, some women test better with 2mu or afternoon hun, good luck xx

Thank you we did a clear blue and a different brand yesterday both faint positives. We did start to have sex last night but very very careful sorry for tmi but he barely even put it in (stupid I know) anyways he pulled out and said Nicola there's a little bit blood there so we stopped it was just spotting which seemed to stop after about 20 mins and when I felt my cervix they had gone higher, tighter and tilted back.
My partner said not to worry so I tried not to, have woke up this morning to not really heavy but a light period, we have done another test this morning and still faint positive I'm so confused and scared don't know what's going on and now convinced its turned into chemical pregnancy x

Came across your thread as I was searching for Preseed related stuff. My partner and I have been TTC for 6 cycles on on 7 currently. I have been trying to use Preseed as much as possible. Hoping your :bfp: stuck :hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Hope you get your sticky bean hun! Got my fingers crossed for you!xxx

Thank you everyone we got out bright positive a couple of days later but lone behold at we had yet another loss. But we have said this is definitely our year we decided just to carry on and see what the up coming months bring us if we don't manage ourself we have an appointment at clinic in march as doctors referred us for reoccurring losses. We both have our heads held high and getting on with life as normal and just waiting for our time. Hope you are all well and congrats to all of you who have got the bfp's since first posted this xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->