13 months & so Fed up :(

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
Hi girls ,
Just feeling so fed up and upset today,
I have a 16 month old son who we tried for , for 3 years I finally fell pregnant the same cycle as my lap and dye..
We have been trying for number 2 as soon as my periods came back after having him, which was when he was 3months old , so its been 13 months and not pregnant ,

I just feel like giving in, sorry just needed a rant x I'm sat here in tears x

:hugs::hugs::hugs:Yes, TTC is draining and it's easy to lose hope. It's too early for you to lose hope though. It happened for you once and it can happen for you again.

Do you have any idea what may be causing your IF?

Thank you hun,
Well I have had all the checks and I appear to be fine .. My oh needs to do a sperm test, we fell pregnant just b4 he was due to do it alst time I suspect he may have a low sperm count x

Yeah it does seem that that is the only thing that could holding things up. It must be a relief to know that you have no issues.

On the bright side, you know that your dh's sperm was capable of getting you pregnant, so hopefully if he has a problem with his sperm, it can be improved and get you pregnant faster! Good luck. :dust:

lots of people get pregnant after a lap and dye or hsg.

you could book a privated HSG to help hurry things along a bit, I had one and I think I only paid a around £200.00 for it.

just an idea, its meant to clear the tubes out.

Hi Donna

I know this thread is about 2 weeks old but when I read the title 13 months and so fed up, I just thought oh thats me!

I 100% know how you are feeling we are in cycle 13 now also. Have one DS who is 6.

I don't have POCS but bloods over a few months suggested I may not be ovulating properly, it was borderline so we don't know for sure. Am on cycle 3 of clomid 100mg - 10 dpo today and BFN. I know its early but I've felt out since before this month even started. One more round of clomid then we are being refered to the infertility clinic.

Fed up is an understatement for me this week. Had to deal with my bestfriend getting pregnant last month, I was with her when she took the test - totally shock, surprise, accident - that was awful for me, had to get valium from the doc I was so bad -couldn't function. Got over that only to find out last week my other best friend is also pregnant by accient - nearly had a meltdown. Things went from bad to worse yesterday morning when DH announced one of our other close friends is pregnant again. The latter two were pregnant together last year so I've already had to deal with the two of them when I was trying all last year - dunno how I'm going to face it a second time :(

Hope your feeling a bit better now. I ditto what Sophe about getting the lap and dye done privately. Your prob sick of hearing things like this same as me but I have heard of alot of stories of people getting pregnant after a L&D.

GL x

Sorry hun I've only just saw this , just wante to say , I was so down this cycle only to find out I'm pregnant , got my bfp last sunday, so stay postive hun, if it can happen to me can happen to anyone x loads of baby dust ur way x

Donna - Congratulations! Great news. I guess you were probably so upset cause your hormones were already playing up! Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Banana07 - I'm coming up for 17 months TTC #2 so if you want to talk I'm here. Feel free to private message me if you like. I know it's nice to have ppl to talk to when you are going through this and struggling :hugs:

Thank you hun, and lots of baby dust to you. Hope to see u over in first trimester soon x

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! This coming cycle will be my 13th so hopefully this will be my lucky one as well. :) Fx

18 months TTC second child. im pretty much putting my hands up in the air cuz I cant figure it out. Unexplained infertility. Fun times.

I am also just coming into my 13th hopeful cycle. Of course, I'm counting from the first cycle after Mirena removal and have only very recently starting charting my BBT. Since having the Mirena removed (It was in place for about a year and half after I had DS) I have kept track of cycle LENGTH and paid attention to CM, but after I hit 12 cycles I decided it's time to go at it a bit more aggressively. 13 seems to be the popular number in the secondary infertility section.

I have had lots of ups and downs with many 'late' AF's which turned out to be really long cycles and lots of disappointing BFNs so I absolutely know how frustrating the whole process can be.

Lots of babydust to you, and all the ladies TTC. Hope you get that BFP soon. Keep your chin up (though I know that's much easier to say than do). I think it really is great to have communities of women who can pull together, support and advise each other through struggles with TTC and beyond.

Aww hope u get ur bfp hun :) I got mine shortly after I wrote this post 13 was my lucky month x

Thats awesome! :thumbup:

Hopefully this cycle is it for me! I have a really positive feeling, so we'll see how things go.

Sorry this wasn't it for you WhiteOrchid. As much as it sucks going on to the next cycle, at least there is always the sense of a new beginning. I try to let go of the disappointment and draw on the hope that comes with starting over. It's easier to say than do, but I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers X'd. :hugs:

I really don't know what's going on with me at this point. I was feeling really hopeful, but today has really knocked the wind out of me.

My cycles are so all over the place it's hard to know what to expect and when, but this month I really took my temping and charting seriously. I've been keeping track of CM too, and trying to just be really aware of what is going on in my body. With long cycles I wasn't sure when I should expect ovulation, so I figured I'd just get as much BD'ing as possible from mid month until I saw a good temp shift or got AF. We didn't get to be as active as I was hoping this weekend with hubby working crazy shifts and having a 3 year old sometimes it happens this way. We BD'd on cycle day 12 in the afternoon, and that was it for this weekend. Not optimal, I would have liked more days. I wasn't really expecting to O this soon anyway, but when I put my temp into Fertility Friend today it pinpointed ovulation on CD 11. I did notice wet or watery CM on CD 11 and 12 and eggwhite CM on CD 13, which lines up pretty nicely with temps. On CD 13 I noticed a bit of a pink tinge to CM. I figured if FF was right we likely missed the egg, but there was still a glimmer of hope somehow we got it. I figured this was a relatively normal cycle at least, and that maybe next month would be THE month.

Today is cycle day 14, I checked my CM when I woke up and there wasn't really much of anything to even find, not remarkably wet or sticky, kind of seems to be shifting back to creamy. Then, when I checked later in the afternoon I noticed BRIGHT RED, FRESH bleeding. Not just a spot or a tinge in my CM, but a small gush of RED blood. It scared me. I checked it a little bit ago (a few hours after i first noticed) and there was some pink on the TP, I put on a pad to see what I can catch.

I have absolutely no idea what is going on now. It's so frustrating. I know that OV bleeding can happen, but this is definitely more than spotting and it's not pink or brown. I am just so frustrated at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->