• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

13 years of LTTC and pregnant!!! Naturally!!

dreamqueen

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, just want to give you all hope and to remind you to never give up on your dream! I have been ttc for 13years and today i got my bfp! Still in shock!!!
Dhs sa was great and i was ovulating fine!!! I got my hycosy 2 months ago o and i definately believe that this is what helped me to concieve. I never thought i ould ever be lucky enough to make an announcement like this! And if i can get pregnant after 13yrs then anyone can....never give up the dream! Good luck to you all :thumbup:

Congratulations diane!! Like iv already told you, you deserve this girl!!! Well done!!! And well don't to DH aswell!!! ;-) hahaha,,,, your going to make an amazing mummy!!!! Lots of love and happy positive thoughts on there way to u from me!!

Rachel xxxxxxxxxxxxx

so happy for you, this is amazing, I remember you saying that you were hoping the HYCOSY would be the answer and it was!!! this has made me cry. you waited so many years for this, longer than anyone should have to wait. You deserve this, you really do.. congrats and good luck... :)

Aww sophe! Your post has brought tears to my eyes! What a nice thing to say!
:flower:
I have total belief that the hycosy has done the same for you, and VERY soon you will be writing a similar post to this!!! LOTS of babydust to you :dust:

amazing news and thank you for sharing the hope, the kind of stories i love! xx

thanks ladies! I also loved reading success stories...they gave me a glimmer of hope....but i never truly believed it would happen to me! So just as you read this and probably some of you will think the same, it WILL be you one day sharing your story! Have no doubt about it! Dreams really do come true!

OMG Dreamqueen...i have tears of happiness in my eyes for you...what fantastic fantastic news :D You were so sure that the hycosy was all you needed wow how right you were! Awww im so happy for you and your DH, i bet he is overjoyed also!!
As you prob noticed i went awol for a while..long story...anyway i havent been on here at all and decided to come on today at lunchtime and just happened to be looking through the success stories and my eyes nearly popped out my head and my heart skipped a beat when i saw you name...man alive...i am beyond happy for you...goodness knows how you must feel....long time coming lass!! x

Congrats! I don't even think I'd have the strength to try after 13 years! I can't imagine how elated you and your husband must be!

VICTORIA!!!! My god how i have missed you!!! I was sooooo worried something had happened to you! Are you ok? PM me?? Thankyou sooo much :flower:

What a fantastic story of hope, I have been trying for over 6 years and sometimes wonder if it will ever happen, now I have hope. congratulations. Sorry if this is a silly question but what is hcosy. X

a hycosy is the test they perform to check the tubes...like a HSG only they use ultrasound instead of Xrays!
There is plenty of hope and im sure you will get your bfp! Never give up! Good luck!

Have you had testing of your tubes? I had a mc in 98 and believe that the hycosy cleared away debris from my tubes!

Hi dreamqueen, thanks that makes more sense i have never heard of a hycosy before. I had my tubes checked in 2007 with an xray and dye i think, cant really remember much about it now other than they were both clear. Im always positive it will happen one day. xx

Hi Ladies, just want to give you all hope and to remind you to never give up on your dream! I have been ttc for 13years and today i got my bfp! Still in shock!!!
Dhs sa was great and i was ovulating fine!!! I got my hycosy 2 months ago o and i definately believe that this is what helped me to concieve. I never thought i ould ever be lucky enough to make an announcement like this! And if i can get pregnant after 13yrs then anyone can....never give up the dream! Good luck to you all :thumbup:

this just inspired me.
i thought i was ttc for too long after only a year and a month of ttc but your story is just amazing to me.
for awhile i was losing hope and feeling down and would cry everyday, i would blame myself and say im never going to have kids, but now i know im not alone and not the only one that works so hard for something they want.
thank you so much for posting this!:friends:

Congratulations sweetie, thats wonderful news and has given me so much hope. I've been TTC for 12 and half years. Yes it can happen. Never give up !!!

All the best with your pregnancy
:hugs:

Thankyou, never give up, you will realise your dream. Best of luck to u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back